1. Nadine Nicole Heimann in “Briefcase”
- Nadine is an olive-skinned hottie who is versatile in any genre with the looks that’s both photogenic and addictive for viewers.
- “Briefcase” is a suspense thriller that will see her character Sam cross paths with a gas-pump attendant who stumbled upon a briefcase which he was never meant to see the contents of!
- She’s set to appear in cross-cultural romance “Plunge Theory” as Julie, an American who sets a time limit in her relationship with Barcelona-born Pau and together savor the now.
2. Rachael Lee Magill in “Most Likely To Kill”
- With a smile of an angel and a natural talent to enthrall, she was born to be an entertainer.
- Got to love how Rachael dorki-fied herself with glasses and unruly hair to play the meek Virgina in “Most Likely To Kill” who executes the perfect ploy to repay high school torment.
- In another dark comedy called “Necrophilia: A Love Story”, she will be visually arresting as a corpse brought back to life to spend time with her ex. I’m hooked already!
3. Elizabeth Sandy in “Party Balloons”
- She’s a Certified Aussie Cutie who is looking more and more like a Living Doll for whom the camera adores.
- One of the stars of “Party Balloons”, she plays Sam who is hosting a dinner for a man who has drug-filled balloons in his stomach. This is certainly not your average boring party!
- Elizabeth has appeared on hit comedies “Suburgatory and “Parks & Recreation” which means she’s due for another dazzling turn on television.
4. Hollis Sherman-Pepe in “Best Of Both Worlds”
- Her beguiling qualities are about hitting the right emotions onscreen thanks to the wonderful range she possesses.
- She can be delectably striking in some of her photos with a certain avant-garde cuteness that’s going to be well-loved I reckon.
- Don’t forget to catch the enchanting Hollis in “Best Of Both Worlds” together with Emily Button whom i just featured.