1. Christina Wren in “Man Of Steel”
- As Captain Major Carrie Farris in “Man Of Steel”, she has one of the best lines ever in the summer blockbuster! (I’ve just watched “Man Of Steel” and so should you!)
- Besides Amy Adams and Antje Traue, count Christina as the trio of sassy cuties gracing the Superman epic.
- Only Days ago, she attended the “Man Of Steel” NYC premiere in a red number and already she has the makings of a blossoming ingenue.
2. Kelly Kruger in “1 Out Of 7 “
- Kelly was one of the very first Canadian actresses I got in contact with for a feature on this blog and she’s still turning heads!
- In the melodrama “1 Out Of 7″, she appears as Tasha, a delinquent of sorts, shooting up heroin and being of unsavory influence.
- Her roles over the years have somewhat of a mischief factor and she does thrive when playing up the naughty side onscreen.
3. Victoria Summer & Linda Bella in “Dracula Reborn”
- Two of the most captivating faces in a Dracula movie! Victoria Summer and Linda Bella are perfectly cast as Lina Harker and Lucy, well known paramours of the Count himself.
- British Vixen Victoria channels old world glamour and she is gathering buzz with each feature she does.
- Likewise, Linda who is French has the European allure to propel her to become a darling of the indie scene.
4. Jenny Allford in “Captain Battle: Legacy War”
- Call her Miss Body Beautiful and that’s just one of the reasons why Jenny is a Bombshell from head to toe.
- She stars as The Necromancer in “Captain Battle: Legacy War” and is a picture of seduction as the redheaded villainess out for world domination.
- Her current run of being the lead in indie features is bound to win her plenty of admirers.