1. Jade Yourell in “Jimi: All Is By My Side”
- Irish performers have always held a special place in our hearts (Dolores O’riordan, Saoirse Ronan,etc) and Jade is indeed the captivating doll face to arouse our senses.
– Catch Jade as Roberta Goldstein, friend and muse of two iconic musicians namely Jimi Hendrix and Keith Richards during the heady 60s.
– This Irish Rose is headed for big things and with her forays in theater, television and film, we’ll be swooning over her in no time.
2. Riki Lindhome in “Garfunkel and Oates”
- With their unadulterated on sexuality in the form of smart lyrical play, “Garfunkel and Oates” starring Riki and Kate Micucci is bound to stir up plenty of buzz!
– Remember her from the horror comedy “Hell-Baby” and her full frontal nude scene that plays up her comedic versatility.
– Who doesn’t love Miss Riki, the intelligent blonde with a kooky nature and the talent to instil laughter in the most jaded of souls.
3. Alyshia Ochse in “Satisfaction”
- In the same vein as Olivia Wilde, Alyshia exudes foxiness at every turn whether she’s a blonde or a brunette onscreen.
– Don’t miss her as Alex, the aggressive project manager ruffling some feathers on the sexy new series “Satisfaction” where the women are a feast for the eyes.
– A glimpse of the feisty her in the comedy sketch #AwkwardMornings (above) should ensure Alyshia’s place in the pantheon of sexy funny woman we’ll be in love with…:)