1. Jessica Sonneborn, Noel Thurman, Kristina Hammond, Devanny Pinn, Jenny Spain & Lauren Lakis from “American Girls”.
- Multi-Faceted Screen Siren Jessica has a foxy presence that instantly captivate hearts.
- Call Noel the Marilyn of the horror genre for she’s a bombshell with tons of sex appeal.
- Kristina can channel sexiness or the girl next door look yet she’s still coveted either way.
- Luscious Devanny is also the writer of on this film proving she’s just as sexy with her mind.
- I anointed Jenny as a Horror Goddess for she is stunning from every angle in all her features.
- One of the cutest indie darlings, Lauren has the fun,flirty nature we can’t get enough of.
2. Charlene Amoia in “She” & “I Am Death”
- Charlene has two films screening at PollyGrind which means a double dose of swooning time over this very comely talent.
- “She” is a short film Charlene produced and starred in. A silent film in black & white, she is mesmerizing even without talking as a woman whose life is changed by a rescued dog.
- “I Am Death” on the other hand is more of a thriller as she switches gears onscreen. End result is still the same…we will all adore Charlene…:)
3. Jessica Cameron in “To Jennifer” and Maria Olsen in “The Cohasset Snuff Film”
- Two of the most active ladies of horror, we’ll be fascinated by them for quite some time seeing the sheer number of films they’re starring in.
- Jessica plays the titular Jennifer in the horror flick “To Jennifer” as a woman whose long-distance boyfriend hope to catch her in a state of infidelity.
- Maria has always been a great character actress and she shines yet again as a real life authority on serial killers in “The Cohasset Snuff Film”.
4. Tina Krause in “Dots”
- Regarded as a B-Movie queen with a droll-worthy body, she’s a maven of indie horror and erotic spoofs.
- She stars in the creepy short film “Dots” so watch the trailer (above). Props goes out to John Zhao for getting me this fantastic trailer!
- In her upcoming grindhouse horror feature “Devil’s Fork”, she’ll leave you craving for more as a strange hitchhiker who terrorizes a couple, one of whom is played by Debbie Rochon.
5. Katie Groshong in “A Measure Of The Sin”
- Wowing you with a layered performance in “A Measure Of The Sin”, she’ll take you on an unconventional horror ride that promises to be memorable.
- She will be in Las Vegas for a Q & A session at PollyGrind so make sure you drop by and ask her about her compelling role as Meredith.
- I’m sticking my neck out and tip Katie to be a blossoming star of the independent scene.
6. Chauntal Lewis in “The Commune “
- Chauntal beguiled in every min of the cult thriller “The Commune”, her dynamic range is impeccable and it’s amazing her work is getting recognition once again 8 years later.
- By now everyone should already know how much of an inspiration she’s been in the hearts of many people having lost her hand in an automobile accident.
- It hasn’t stop her from getting juicy roles such as the recent one in the thrilling “Coffin Baby” and her positive attitude towards life is admirable. Kudos!