1. Mayra Leal in “The Wisdom To Know The Difference”
- One of the sexiest women on the planet, Mayra has made an indelible impression on film and continues to be a mesmerizing face of the indie scene.
– She is a Best Actress Nominee for her riveting role as the druggie Hope and should ensure her meteoric rise is sealed.
– Since her delicious appearance in “Machete” till now, she’s shown herself to be both sexy and an actress who can stir hearts.
2. Jenn Gotzon in “Heartfall”
- Regarded as one of the hardest working actors in the industry, Jenn has numerous films in the works all the way to 2016.
– Don’t miss her memorable performance as Emily, a woman who struggles to bond with her father in “Heartfall” as this short film will be an emotional one.
– Not only is Jenn strikingly inviting, she’s known for essaying characters that have a profound impact on audiences.
3. Bettina Bilger in “In The Dark”
- The multi-talented Bettina is a sexy sweetheart on and off screen with that adorable essence many will harbor passion for.
– Her feature “In The Dark” is nominated in the Comedy Shorts Category all thanks to the humor she plays out in this entertaining twist on love.
– Just like her short, Bettina is quickly becoming an indie darling and has graced plenty of film festivals throughout this year.
4. Katy Foley & Lynn Lowry in “Ditch Day Massacre”
- The always delectable Katy is a fast rising horror starlet while fans should be familiar with the work of horror icon Lynn Lowry.
– Katy plays Jenny, the high school senior whose past comes to haunt her in the bloody “Ditch Day Massacre” which is nominated for Best Feature Film.
– Catch the cameo by the wonderful Lynn as it involves finger-related violence dished out by the maniacal killer of the piece played by Bill Oberst Jr.
5. Patricia Rae in “The Social Contract”
- With her killer curves and captivating allure, latin vixen Patricia Rae oozes sexiness from head to toe.
– Look out for her in the dark feature “The Social Contract” nominated in the Best Thriller category which tells of a woman’s violent past catching up on her.
– Her upcoming horror comedy “Bloodsucking Bastards” is of course about vampires and Patricia is certainly part of a vampy female cast.
6. Mikaela Hoover & Rebecca Ocampo in “Another Happy Anniversary”
- What better than to be able to enjoy this delectable duo who each have a distinctive magnetism that never fails to be infatuated upon.
– Mikaela is an enticing presence as Kim who is roped into a threesome by the couple played by Nikki Deloach and Hayes MacArthur.
– Rebecca likewise is just as enchanting as the sexual-healing yoga therapist who dispenses sagely advice on the pleasures of said threesome.
7. Dana DeLorenzo in “The Impression Guys”
- Dana is a whiz at celebrity impressions and no wonder she’s a guest star on the comedic web series “The Impression Guys” nominated in the New Media category.
– By far her most memorable impression to date has to be of the late singer Amy Winehouse although I reckon she could be a dead ringer for Lady Gaga too.
– This actress of Italian descent is actually pretty alluring and the fact she’s funny as well makes her quite the coveted talent.