Beauty and brains can be an enchanting combo especially when alluding to delectable enchanter ASHLEY AVIS. This talented gal has been in the industry as an actress, model and writer/producer, each time creating works that aim to stir the hearts of audiences. A look at her concept trailer “Watch Me” aka “Guardian” which deals with horrifying sexual trauma is so poignant, especially this year with violence against women so rampant worldwide; the rapes in India for example creating such notoriety. Just the boldness of ASHLEY to delve in this darkest of themes should be applauded, an eye-opener to the endless suffering of victims. She is an evocative actress, transitioning between emotions effortlessly and it’s not always the grim aspects of features that she excels. Give her a witty role such as the one in “The Cynical Life of Harper Hall” where as the main character, she relates her horrifying dating experiences in LA which for many is a bitter reality. Even Talk-show host Craig Ferguson has admitted it’s hard to find decent men in LA and we too can be downright sardonic to realize that…lol.
ASHLEY’s accomplishments also include starting the production company ALCHEMY PICTURES which is churning out some intriguing independent projects that cover everything from comedy to horror. I’m already amazed by how proficient ASHLEY is at juggling a multitude of tasks! Head over to the ASHLEY AVIS OFFICIAL SITE and be wowed by this fetching hottie. She can also be seen in the spoof-heavy creepy comedy “Paranormal Movie” which is out on DVD and on ITUNES. Envisage ASHLEY to expand her following as she sterlingly wows us both in front and behind the camera.
Her bewitching facets and myriad of inner talents is why NADIA LANFRANCONI can make anyone have the hots for her in a flash. This Italian temptress has consistently exhibited her sizzle factor as an actress,model,host, musician and artist. If you’re looking to sample some of her impressive media endeavors, head over to the NADIA LANFRANCONI OFFICIAL SITE where you’ll be greeted by her single “A Piece Of This World”, a pleasing soft rock tune. In the arena of indie flicks, “Alien Showdown” is a sci-fi actioner where NADIA is leading lady in this story of a lone cowboy battling an alien invader on Earth. Whilst low budget, there’s elements of “Cowboys Vs Aliens” and “Predator” that should keep DVD fanboys happy as well as the fact that NADIA is gracing the screen with her stunning attributes! She’s also been on the hit show “1000 Ways to Die” and the web series “FemVamp.Com”
Generation after generation, Italian actresses have been feted for their exceptional allure and NADIA justifiably merits as being noteworthy beauty wise. Not just about looking gorgeous, NADIA backs it up with her singing and songwriting ability, giving her an extra edge when it comes to her rapidly blossoming career. Everyone knows being prominently mesmerizing as NADIA has so often shown will send men to their knees in 2013 and beyond.
- What better than having the stunning French temptress Josephine De La Baume to play a conflicted vamp in “Kiss Of The Damned”, a throwback to 70′s Euro Horror.
- Has a fair share of sex scenes with her co-star Milo Ventimiglia and together with Roxanne Mesquida make for quite the delectable sisters seeking blood.
- Those in the know are calling her a fashion muse and why not when she’s a match made in heaven for any label.
- Singer, model and screen vixen, Josephine is a sizzler no matter the medium.
- Lindsay is expected to be at the SXSW premiere of “A Teacher” and that is a meet-and-great session not to be missed.
- Early promo material of “A Teacher” showed only Lindsay’s back yet she still proved compelling and exuded such captivation!
- Her handling of complex, female-driven characters ensures she’s captivating until the final fade to black.
- Already an indie darling, it won’t be too long before she’s talked up as having been an influential figure in the arena of film.
3. Amanda Fuller & Elissa Dowling in “Cheap Thrills”
- Amanda Fuller is still a coveted indie queen who is also known as a TV Star thanks to her leading roles in “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Last Man Standing”
- Elissa Dowling is a ravishing Scream Queen making inroads into a variety of genres.
- Amanda plays Audrey in “Cheap Thrills”, the wife of new father Craig whose life is in turmoil after an encounter with rich types who offer him fast money at a heavy price.
- Expect Elissa to be eye-catching in “Cheap Thrills” as the blue-eyed beauty has so often done onscreen as well as print.
- Does it matter the trailer for “Scenic Route” doesn’t reveal her character? Christie is bound to be enticing on many levels!
- Her memorable femme-fatale performance in “Dirty Little Trick” affirm she’s a breakout star in the making.
- With her adorable features, Christie would be equally convincing in a sweetheart role.
- Check her out with the equally enchanting Amanda Righetti in the TV Movie “Shadow Of Fear”.
- Stars alongside Ellen Page and Brit Marling in the hard-hitting thriller “The East” about an anarchist movement.
- Got to love her old-world glamor harking back to the days of the golden era of Hollywood.
- She’s been called a revelation on the LA theatre scene.
- Yet again we have an exquisite newcomer in Ava who is has all the potential to achieve success.
- She’s just been spotted at the SXSW premiere of “Sake-Bomb” looking as radiant as ever!
- Portrayed Becca, the ringleader of the Asians on Season 2 of MTV’s hit series “Awkward” with bitchy aplomb!
- This Taiwanese-American actress is flying the flag for Asians in what is becoming an very increasing interest in talents with an Asian heritage.
- Diversity is what Jessika represents and her versatility is at the centre of her onscreen appeal.
MARITA GOMSRUD is a stunning Norwegian up and comer with a phenomenal comeliness we know to be fervently adored. I love how she regards herself as a creative artistic free spirit and this Scandinavian beauty emanates such sweetness, it’s a big part of why she’s mesmerizing. Her role in “Sementemala” is one of youthful beguilement and as Annie the heroine of the feature, she nails the virginal sparkle of her character. She’s also appeared alongside Troian Bellisario in “Pleased To Meet You”, a dramedy which had limited release in Germany last year. As most in Asia already know, famed for her turn as Spencer Hastings in “Pretty Little Liars”, Troian was in Singapore accompanying her boyfriend Patrick Adams from “Suits”. With Troian already an established star, the ebullient MARITA could soon be following in her footsteps and would certainly be welcomed in my hometown if she decides to come.
Besides acting, MARITA is actively pursuing her modeling career where she has twice graced the pages of Seventeen Magazine. Check out the MARITA GOMSRUD OFFICIAL SITE and from her pics, the one which I think is eye-catching is the one of her as a Flower Child right out of a Fairytale. There’s a stylish romanticism about MARITA and seeing her interview (above), one could say she gives us a euphoric feeling of affection for her. She’s a pure captivator from start to finish. With this level of appeal, MARITA could be the latest darling of the screen.
We can’t stop gushing about the sexiest women in entertainment and TRACY CARR is a heavenly cutie with loads of sex appeal. Her natural curves are so coveted, she sizzles as a Pin-Up Model as her pics prove: http://www.impulsegamer.com/modtracycarr.html. I also love her creative aptitude, collaborating with her best friend Marlene Mc’Cohen (whom I’ve featured before) with both being founders of the Production company: “848 Productions”. Her mantra is: “I think a day without inspiration is a day wasted…and you can find inspiration in the smallest of things…you just have to keep your eyes open and never stop looking.” Already we get the impression she’s a woman of substance having been constistently writing, producing and even choreographing dance moves. Blowing the stereotype of being just a one-dimensional beauty out of the water, TRACY is proving her worth in a myriad of pursuits.
She recently did a few commercials for A Gun Holster manufacturer putting her captivating features to good use. She’s also modeled all over the world including the beautiful city of Paris in France. Check out: http://www.modelmayhem.com/184290 and be awed by the sheer authenticity of her bewitchery. In a time of prevalent plastic surgery, TRACY hasn’t had any done which means she’s a genuine knockout. Onscreen she’s a Sex Bomb having tantalized viewers in the indie horror flick “Snake Club: Revenge of the Snake Woman”. With a dozen projects coming up, this multi-talented starlet with an impeccably lovable personality is coming up trumps…:)
Remember to connect with her here:
One of the biggest stars on television, CHRISTINA MOORE has left an indelible impression thanks to her impressive comedic and dramatic work. Think of every hit show you’ve ever watched and CHRISTINA has regularly given us a reason to be addicted to her. From her early days on MADTV when her uncanny impressions of Christina Aguilera and Shannon Elizabeth got her noticed, she’s gone on to sizzle up “That 70′s Show”, “Hawthorne”, “True Blood” and of course “90210. Her recurring role on “90210″ as Tracy Bennett, the sexy mum of daughter Naomi Bennett (AnnaLynne McCord) has often been described as a Beverly Hills MILF with a mischievous edge. She did return for the new season recently to spice up the episode “Misery Loves Company”. If you needed more proof of her credentials as an entertainment vixen, check out her hot pics on Maxim here: http://www.maxim.com/rides/christina-moore
CHRISTINA was also a scene-stealer opposite Demi Lovato in “Sonny With A Chance”, emulating her qualities as a seasoned comedienne with such whimsical humor. This is one lady who looks so delectable on camera yet enchants us as a humorist with many flavors. Watch out for her in the upcoming dramedy “Sperm Donor” with veteran Alan Thicke. In addition to her being so fascinating on TV as well as film, she’s so down to earth, delighting me and her legion of fans everywhere. A hot property on every medium she’s been in, CHRISTINA is naturally one of the most coveted actresses of our era.
Intriguing and Captivating are sweet words to describe Southern Actresses and MELISSA LOWE has both facets on a highly appealing level. Her Southern accent to me has got to be one of the loveliest on the planet as is her ravishing figure which is immensely enticing. A fitness enthusiast & model on top of her acting career, she is a certified bikini hottie and her fabulous bod deserves endless infatuation. I’ve seen the modeling portfolio of Melissa and she absolutely sizzles in every photo. Even on black and white print, she manages to be delectable so this will be the site to visit to be dazzled by more of her pics: http://www.modelmayhem.com/296862. In fact, at the 2012 NANBF, IFPA competition, Melissa was placed 2nd in her ever first show which is a fantastic achievement and it’s obvious Melissa has the sauciest buns on stage. She’s put in some serious effort into getting her enviable body, signifying how driven she is as an upcoming talent. Furthermore, MELISSA’s support for me is so genial which in turn merits me championing her here.
While we already know she’s strikingly gorgeous, she did play that down in her role as Mrs. Potter in the indie horror flick “Lynch Mob”. Appearing as a dowdy mother figure is telling of her capability when it comes to handling a range of characters. The juicy news is she’s slated to be the lead female in Jason Winn’s (of The Fat Boy Chronicles) new film Boxes. Does sound like she’s on her way to becoming a star! My dad was stationed in Atlanta, Georgia when he was in the Air Force back in the day and I’m crossing my fingers that I could meet up with MELISSA one day…:)
Here’s another site great site to read up on what’s been happening in Melissa’s World: http://fitactress.com/
Presenting Camille Collard who can easily be our Girl Crush, this is one gal with an effervescent allure we won’t be able to forget. I was actually out with my colleague Camille for almost half a day and it feels like kismet to feature an actress bearing the same name. Somehow blue-eyed blondes just seem to take a hold of me in ways I can’t explain and Camille is simply ravishing very much in the same vein as Teresa Palmer. 2012 was a great one for her and it seems she’s about to take off in 2013! This past year in Portland, she’s worked on several commercials, had a co-star role on “Leverage” (episode 505) and been in several short films. The biggest news is of course her lead role in “Pageant Girl” that’s currently in post-production. On “Leverage”, Camille has shown enough to suggest her potential to affect audiences with a range of emotions. Being a model, she’s evidently eye-catching too…:)
Some Insider News From Camille herself: She’s planning a big move for the near future to LA! Her relocation will surely help her to grow as quickly as possible and is one she’s excited yet nervous about at the same time. She sees LA as the next step in her acting journey and one that will open up many more opportunities. Yet she feels lucky to have been plying her trade in the Portland industry, learning and evolving at the same time.
While she’s had long and sometimes difficult moments in her fledgling career, her passion can be seen from this quote: “I can’t remember a time when I haven’t wanted to be anything other than an actress… It was always just a given for me. I never thought about doing anything else.” We as fans can do our part by supporting her.