1. Rory Uphold in “Safety”
- Rory is the writer,director and star of her first short, “Safety,” that traverses the topic of rebound and rejection, amassing a number of awards thanks to its unforgettable story.
- As depressing as “Safety” is, it’s her deeply nuanced performance that will have you wanting to see more of this rising starlet.
- Rory’s web series “Only in HelLA” is already viral and her humor-filled observations on the likes/dislikes she has for LA is entertaining with some truths attached.
2. Rebecca Davis in “Focus” and “The Wingman”
- Canadian Actresses should certainly be put on a pedestal especially when they are as perceptibly ravishing as Rebecca Davis.
- Rebecca stars in the corporate comedy “Focus” as Sara who is efficient and all business but gets frustrated with her boyfriend who can’t seem to catch a break. She also appears in “The Wingman” which is about a womanizer who seduces women with a heartbroken counselor.
- She has a new film “Ephemeral” screening at the Canadian Film Festival Canadian Film Fest from Mar 20-22 in Toronto! That’s enough reason to follow her latest work.
3. Jean Louise O’ Sullivan in “A Bates Haunting”
- Jean Louise O’ Sullivan can be acknowledged as one of the most mesmerizing actresses on the indie horror scene. In fact the camera loves her!
- She is the leading lady of the horror flick “The Bates Haunting” which despite the low budget sees Jean carrying the film as a tormented woman at the Haunted Hayride.
- Keep your eyes peeled for her in Season 2 of the FX comedy series “Legit” where she will have a recurring role as a nurse.
4. Lori Alan in “Meet My Rapist”
- Everyone should know by now Lori has one of the most curvaceous bodies in the industry and should be anointed as a sex symbol.
- She appears in the quirky short film “Meet My Rapist” as the mom of a woman who chances upon her rapist at a farmer’s market. She brings him home and as the mom, she’s quickly trying to become the center of attention!
- Comedy is definitely her forte and she has an intriguing series called “Acting Dead” that takes our zombie obsession to Hollywood.
5. Sally Greenland in “The Butcher’s Dozen”
- It’s always a boon to have an Australian actress add some enchantment to the blog and Sally has all the makings of a future star.
- Stunningly beautiful, watch her in “The Butcher’s Dozen”, a extraodinary love story where she plays a prostitute with her own interesting backstory.
- Several of her indie features have already screened at Cannes and Sally has the widespread appeal to keep many excited about her.
6. Farah White in “Slash”
- Farah White surely belongs in those hot lists that’s churned out every year and be it the red carpet or onscreen, she’s a pure sizzler.
- She’s the executive producer and also stars in “Slash”, the short film of a boy who is a Harry Potter fanatic and decides to create his own fiction. Only thing is it’s highly erotic!
- 2014 looks to be a busy year for her with multiple features that encompasses several genres and will gain her even more devotees…:)