Cute redhead MARIEVE HERINGTON is a pleasure to watch and she’s so likable, it’s conceivable that viewers would be gravitating towards her. I have to admit that I’m blessed to be surrounded by pleasantly charming women such as the ebullient MARIEVE who regularly keep me in the loop on the happenings in the industry, notably the goings-on in her career thus far. You may have seen her guest-starring on hits “How I Met Your Mother” and “Good Luck Charlie”, catching the eye ever since. On May 5th 2013, MARIEVE returns to “Good Luck Charlie” as Winnie who becomes a friend and cooking partner with leading man PJ Duncan (Jason Dolley) after crossing paths at a cooking school. With the Disney show going into its 4th and final season yet being adored by the masses, it should go a long way in elevating Canadian-born MARIEVE as a burgeoning talent.
This also means a visit to the MARIEVE HERINGTON OFFICIAL SITE is in order. Wow i just discovered she also answers fan questions on her FACEBOOK PAGE which means she’ll be able to dish a little gossip on her successes. Besides the screen, MARIEVE has also been a voice-over maven for several animated features; recently as the Hyrax on Fox’s hit “Ice Age: Continental Drift.” She also fronts Jazz act “The Marieve Herington Band” and her immaculate vocals shine every time she performs. Call her the Perky Priestess of Entertainment for she’s about to enchant us in 2013 and beyond.
Today April 27th is my birthday so why not celebrate this momentous occasion by featuring some of the most enchanting women to grace the DVD & Film Worlds. Who knows I might just be watching one of their films on DVD at the Birthday Party!
1.Rae Latt in “Blood Type: Unknown”
- Thanks to the enchanting Miss Rae, I’ve got a look at her intriguingly poised upcoming feature “Blood Type:Unknown” which has an interesting mystique surrounding the plot.
- The film is screening at the Newport Beach Film Festival 2013 and she plays Jean Landale, a mom who has to send her only daughter off to college!
- Known for her roles on TV in “Criminal Minds” and “The Office”, she’s currently amassing an impressive body of work on the indie scene.
2. Megan Duffy in “Maniac”
- Her memorable performance in “Maniac” as Lucie, one of the early victims of Psychopath Frank (Elijah Wood) is delightfully saucy.
- So is her photoshoot for iheartgirls.com (above) in her sexy kitty-like costume that fits her fun personality to a tee.
- She exudes a charismatic foxiness that certifies her as a bonafide screen vixen.
3. Sarah Deakins in “The Mark”
- Sarah was one of the first actresses from Canada I got to know when i first started out the blog and you can see why so many will be obsess with her.
- Exceptional beautiful on film, television and print, she’s also built a adoring fan-base thanks to her stints on popular sci-fi TV shows such as Stargate.
- Her ability to reach people and get them involve in the story is amazing so catch her at her beguiling best in action thriller “The Mark” which has been released on DVD.
One of the foxiest ladies in the industry, JAMIE ROSE remains a popular figure and her charms resonates with everyone who has seen her perform. Those in York, Pennsylvania would be making their way for screenings of the comedy “Route 30, Too!” which JAMIE stars alongside Beth Behrs from “2 Broke Girls”. She plays Dot, Alien Hunter in “Route 30, Too!” which has been called weirdly entertaining with an out of this world storyline. Gathering responsive buzz for its funny spin on local Pennsylvanian folklore such as the White Woman, extraterrestrials and even Bigfoot, this is an indie gem for all walks of life. Adding to the paranormal fun is Jamie who as DOT, one half of the husband and wife alien chasing team dazzles as she has done so throughout her illustrious career. Lauded for her work on prime-time hit series “Falcon Crest” as Vickie Gioberti, she’s been eye-catching with sustained distinction on TV.
Memorable on “Two And A Half Men” largely thanks to her perceptible hint of cleavage in the episode “Fish in a Drawer” (above), one cannot help but be entranced by her everlasting allurement and when it comes to comedy, she’s a natural. Kudos to Jamie for playing to her strengths i.e. her voluptuous beauty which is vastly appreciated by her followers. With her being more than capable at delivering the laughs, there’s an extra turn on. Her passion for dancing and writing also gives her a multi-dimensional appeal. Just came to the realization besides “Californication”, “Two And A Half Men” seems to have a fair share of compelling women who know how to elevate all of our senses. JAMIE definitely belongs in this category of screen hotties who delight us every which way…:)
Red is the color of love and LAUREN NASH is a red-hot talent who is set to garner a passionate following with her incredibly desirable assets. From her pneumatic curves to her glamorous features, she can be quite the tease and we admit it’s having a magical spell on us all. I dare say her tempting pics (above) can easily give “Mad Men” starlet Christina Hendricks a run for her money. Indeed her turn as a raunchy red-head named Ruby in the comedy “Heterosexual Jill” should garner her solid attention as she did before on the TV Series “Chemistry” when she had rather steamy scenes. Lauren also had the priceless moment when her character Jackie uttered “I was hoping we could have a FOURSOME!” She’s also on the road to success having guest-starred in JJ Abrams show, “Revolution” and will appear in CUT! about a pair of filmmakers who decide that horror masterpieces only happen when the people on camera are killed for real! It’s great to know she’s a huge horror fan and would be so ideal as an upcoming Scream Queen.
In an interview, she sees herself as continuing to be part of memorable projects and thus far, LAUREN has done extensively to suggest she’s one to remember fondly. It is Valentine’s Day so a show of adulation for LAUREN is in the offing especially when she is Fantasy Girl Material. Bewitching from head to toe, there’s going to be a slew of viewers who can’t wait to feast their eyes on someone as infinitely stunning as LAUREN NASH.
- On top of acting, she’s a singer/songwriter and has even sung in Japanese
- In “Californication”, the scene of her character giving a handjob spices up the show yet again!
- Starred alongside comedy king Steve Guttenberg in the slasher flick “Cornered!”
- Her innocent yet saucy looks is why I’m so in love with blondes
- One of my favorite actresses on the planet thanks to her constant acknowledgment of my fandom for her
- Giving Hayden’s Juliette Barnes a tight slap as mum Jolene Barnes in “Nashville”
- Has that raw sensuality that’s both sexy and relatable to audiences
- Memorable in every scene she was on in the hit series “Eastbound & Down”
- Without a doubt, one of the cutest talents on television right now
- Endearing as Ruth, one of the Wrestlerettes in “The Middle”, she’s a must-see!
- She loves being silly, funny and weird. Hence her comedic chops we all enjoy.
- Always mindful of her fans, Grace’s likable personality is genuine and appealing
- Call her a Living Doll, Mindy exudes foxy glam thanks to her centre-fold beauty
- In “King Of The Nerds”, she’s playing the living Japanime figure Pom Pom Kitty on 3 episodes!
- Her turn as an aspiring porn star on the web series “My Roommate the” is humorous and enticing on so many levels.
- With numerous horror films on her resume, she could very well be a Scream Queen too!
- Lean towards a punk-bohemian style sense which makes her absolutely photogenic
- Played the seductive Kristin on “The Wedding Band” starring alongside Brian Austin Green
- Currently guest-starring on “The New Normal” as the perky Clea, some say reminiscent of Glee princess Rachel Berry
- Seeing how she’s multi-talented, expect her to be enchanting on all forms of media
- There’s a Bette Davis-like quality about her, dangerously beautiful and intriguing
- Appeared on “The Mentalist” as Annabelle Sugalski, an associate of a sought-after criminal.
- A fashion model, Nicole LaLiberte is the Face of Christian Siriano
- Besides TV Land, she’ll be intoxicating on film in the revenge thriller “Girls Against Boys”
- Svelte and Stunning, she rightly belongs in the category we so often called Vixens
- Is the epitome of TV Goddesses having been enchanted audiences on more than 10 hit shows
- Has the elegance and eloquence of a screen siren.
- Set to appear in “Curse Of Chucky”, the new installment of the killer doll franchise
On and off screen, MALLORY MOYE is a sweetheart with some dainty attractiveness all of us will come to adore. Her recurring role on “Hart Of Dixie” as the effervescent Wanda is thoroughly endearing and is a credit to MALLORY for creating such lovable appeal. Fans have called her character everything from cute to unconventionally charming and has sparked a following within “Hart Of Dixie” fans. The hot news is that Debro Jo Rupp (That 70′s show fame) will be recurring as the mother of Wanda and things are bound to get testy! We do want to see MALLORY’s role expanded as she is deserving of the opportunity to show her natural ability to delight our eyes. It’s great to see her joining the likes of Kaitlyn Black whom I’ve featured several times before. Just like Kaitlyn, MALLORY’s versatility in doing comedy and drama will spur us on to profess our liking for her.
Additionally there’s the MALLORY MOYE BLOG where you can keep updated and watch quirky videos touching on topics of everyday life. NEWS JUST IN from MALLORY Herself: She’s off to shoot a movie called ‘Parkland’ in the next few weeks in Austin. Produced by bigwig Tom Hank’s production company Playtone and includes an ensemble cast starring Paul Giamatti, Billy Bob Thornton, Marcia Gay Harden, Zac Efron, and MALLORY of course! Hailing from Georgia, MALLORY’s perky features does make for a healthy admiration. Engagingly angelic is how one can describe her and having message her on facebook thus finding out how pleasant she is, I’m all for supporting Miss MALLORY. There’s a whole lot more still to come from her and TV viewers will be treated to a rising starlet with very exciting prospects.
The Trailblazer Of The Year Award goes to…..
Meg Chambers Steedle
As Billie Kent on “Boardwalk Empire”, Meg Chambers Steedle embodied one of the most beloved new characters on the hit HBO saga. She lit up every episode as the fun-loving mistress of gang leader Nucky and proved to be no ordinary flapper girl. Meg also took on the requisite nude scenes with gusto, beguiling both critics and viewers in each of her scenes. Handling the emotional complexity of such a troubled character demonstrated her ability to hold our attention season long and she’s more than made her mark on television. There’s a star quality about this spunky redhead and we cannot wait to see more of Meg, The Dazzler…:)
Sweetheart Of The Year awards goes to…..
Let me count the ways Brittney Refakes should be the name on everyone’s lips in the new year. By far one of the cutest performers on the independent scene, Brittney is so lovable thanks to her entrancing face and gracious personality. It is no small feat to send me her autograph photo (above) and for that she’ll always be cherished…:) “Behind The Horror” is the film indie fans will come to enjoy as it’s dark comedic themes are entertaining and witty. Her gorgeous cheekbones, fair skin and warm smile gives Brittney a profound semblance of comeliness. That means the infatution for her starts right now!
Sexiest Femmes On TV award goes to…..
The cast of Femme Fatales Season 2 (Stacy Stas, Tiffany Tynes, Moniqua Plante, Madison Dylan, Ashley Noel, Hollie Stenson, Sadie Alexandru & Betsy Rue)
Stacy Stas – Her capability to be seductive and innocent makes her highly watchable
Tiffany Tynes – Up and coming African-American beauty who raunched up late-night TV
Moniqua Plante – Intensely beautiful with an exotic, bewitching presence
Madison Dylan – Adorable blonde who is easily the crush of any man across the globe
Ashley Noel – Scene Stealing dual role that got everybody swooning at this divine brunette
Hollie Stenson – Texan hottie with the hot body and genuine, cultured talents
Sadie Alexandru – A certified doll who is regarded as possessing natural sex appeal
Betsy Rue – The quintessential Blonde Bombshell with a naughty, edgy side to her
Most Memorable Starlets Of The Year award goes to…..
Halley Feiffer and Justine Lupe
While in 2011, Fiona Gubelmann and Holland Roden endeared themselves by personally endorsing me, it’s with great pleasure to state that Halley Feiffer as well as Justine Lupe gave me the thumbs up in 2012. Both are revered starlets in their own right; Justine famed for starring as Phoebe Blake in the NBC legal drama Harry’s Law, ruffling feathers along the way in what was a memorably striking character. Halley’s body of work has seen her in the acclaimed show “Bored To Death” and the quirky dramedy “Free Samples” with Jesse Eisenberg. They are indeed 2 amazing talents with such affable presence which I adore!
Canadian Vixen Of The Year goes to…..
The IT Girl from Canada, Katie is having a ripple effect of adulation on the public and developing into a much sought-after talent. High profile appearances in “The Master” with leading man Phillip Seymour Hoffman and starring as a murderous nun on “Murdoch Mysteries has seen her turn into the darling everyone wants to watch. Going into 2013, the edgy comedy “Sex After Kids” and gritty drama “Gerontophilia” will have her in challenging roles that will highlight her versatility. Her intoxicating mix of Hollywood glamor girl and blossoming ingenue charms is bound to take her to the very top!
Euro Vixen Of The Year goes to goes to…..
Every feature she’s been in, Sylvia Hoeks continues to offer something original and it is merited that she was named as one of European films’ Shooting Stars back in 2011. The Dutch actress has the noteworthy willowy beauty many would fawn over and she has been regarded as being a stimulating figure on camera. She did go topless in “De Bende Van Oss (AKA The Gang of Oss)”, the pre-war drama where she was the dazzling factor as Johanna van Heesch, a crime figure of sorts. With a compelling part as a medical student who can see through people in the English-language film “X-Ray Eyes”, let’s hope all of Hollywood take notice of her.
Best Onscreen Performance in a Truly Creepy Movie goes to…..
The revolution of horror with the found footage genre is made riveting when female talents shine and that’s what Hannah Fierman did in “V/H/S”. “Amateur Night” is the terror tale she was in as part of the anthology of 5 shorts and as Lily left viewers petrified. Let’s just say it was a monstrous performance certain to excite every horror fan and display the depth of Hannah’s onscreen ability to arouse the senses. You may also have seen her in the popular series “The Vampire Diaries”, her distinctive facets glow with unique captivation. We’ve only scratched the surface of what she can do and Hannah is well on course for stardom.
Enchantingly Memorable Mature Actress Award goes to…..
Stepfanie Kramer and Stephanie Jones
By now, it should no longer be a secret I’m passionate about older actresses for they have a special brand of allure that’s well documented. In 2012, both Stepfanie Kramer and Stephanie Jones were eye-catching in their respective projects which deserves an enthusiastic mention. It was “The Secret Circle” that saw Stepfanie at her bewitching best as the duplicitous Kate and I still can’t get over the fact the CW series was cancelled. Likewise Stephanie Jones proved to be a digital vixen on the web series “Good Job, Thanks” reveling in the role of bitchy Linda Livingston-Black making her lovable with perfect comic timing.
Most Celebrated Blonde Of The Year award goes to…..
Much has been discussed about how Olivia Dudley is busty-licious but rest assured she’s compelling in more ways than just her bountiful assets! It’s so appropriate that the tagline for the trailer of “Wadzilla” from the cult film “Chillerama” spells out ‘With A Climax That Will Blow You’. She of course teases a little cleavage for the camera and just like the other Olivia (Miss Wilde) became a constant addiction for viewers across the globe. In the survival horror flick “The Chernobyl Diaries”, she struck a chord with audiences yet again leaving us hypnotized and cementing herself as a modern day Sex Symbol.
- She’s a big reason why we’re in love with redheads
- Is the sexy host of web series The Movie Maven that reviews movie in a unique format
- Now acclaimed as as Marina, the drummer from Nickelodeon’s hit show the Fresh Beat Band
- One of the most down-to-earth talents in the biz
- Her Italian and Puerto Rican roots make her an exotic beauty
- Was in a scene with Kat Dennings from “2 Broke Girls”
- Is an amazing impersonator of the great artist Amy Winehouse
- Watch her as Beth alongside Craig Ferguson on the crazy “The Late Late Show”
- She’s without a doubt a Ravishing Australian talent
- Famed for playing Rebecca ‘Bomber’ Brown in Aussie TV series “Sea Patrol”
- Has modeled, mostly in bikinis (thumbs up!) for men’s magazines such as Ralph
- Eye-catching in the episode “Near Death” from “CSI New York”
- British Sex Bomb with the extremely hot bod
- Famed for her saucy boob-rubbing scene in “Kick Ass”
- Has a penchant for playing mad characters with a saucy edge
- Starred with Charisma Carpenter in the horror flick “Psychosis”
- Announced herself to the world in the Denzel Washington vehicle “Inside Man”
- Fascinating performer & founding member of the Apothecary Theatre Company
- Appears in the ghetto comedy “Red Hook Summer”
- Don’t miss her at her seductive best as in the thriller “Goat”
- Has the title of Goremate Of The Month under her belt
- Best known for her alluring onscreen presence on “Femme Fatales”
- Potential Scream Queen after performances in “Hold Your Breath” and “The Theatre Bizzare”
- Next up is her role as the lesbian Liz in 80′s styled slasher “Axeman at Cutter’s Creek”
- Recently died her hair to black (from blonde) but still every bit a Vixen
- Famed for her skin-tastic scenes as Sophie in late-night show “Life On Top”
- Stirred even more loins in sci-fi series “Forbidden Science” and the horror flick “The Rift”
- Certified sex symbol who has the ability to be visually compelling
- Her assets are an unforgettable 36C-25-36
- Appeared in Dan Balan’s Chica Bomb, one of the hottest music videos ever
- She’s an accomplished dancer, model and actress
- Exhibited smooth moves in the web series “My Room-mate The”
- She’s a triple-threat performer (Actress | Producer | Writer)
- One of the stars of “Children’s Hospital” as Nurse Kulap who brings out the fun
- She may have voluptuous assets but Kulap’s comedic chops are just as irresistible
- Recently was a scene stealer in Season 3 of “Happy Endings” as Nicole, Pete’s new BFF
- She’s a Canadian Vixen
- Famed for her memorable turn as Abby in “Hobo With A Shotgun”
- Has starred in hit TV show “Haven”
- Set to make waves once more in “Septic Man”, a tale of an unlikely hero battling serial killers