1. Susanne Wuest in “Ich Ser Ich Ser (Goodnight Mommy)”
- With her riveting performance in the creepy thriller “Ich Ser Ich Ser (Goodnight Mommy)” as a mother recuperating from cosmetic surgery, Susanne is primed for global affection.
– This porcelain-skinned Austrian beauty is making waves at La Biennale in Venezia, Italy and she has such a luminous presence on film that’s hypnotizing.
– Elegantly enigmatic on the red carpet for the world premiere (in virginal white above), Susanne will likewise dazzle the Toronto Film Fest in a week’s time.
2. Greta Gerwig in “The Humbling”
- Besides Chloë Sevigny, Greta Gerwig has to be one of the mesmerizing faces to grace cinema and their penchant for nudity onscreen makes them even more desirable.
– Long been hailed as the queen of the mumblecore movement, she’s one of the more intense actresses described as authentic and the polar opposite of style.
– Catch her as Al Pacino’s much younger lover in “The Humbling” where she thrives on being sexually adventurous with a veteran stage actor (Pacino).
3. Natalie Wilemon & June Griffin Garcia in “Manglehorn”
- Here are two indie starlets who have the fascinating allure that the camera loves and this duo is just as delectable on print.
– Both can be seen in the Al-Pacino feature “Manglehorn” who stars as a lovelorn Texan locksmithm, the complicated caricature of a man heartbroken.
– The sexy Natalie is going to be the apple of our eyes in numerous projects this year while June’s most prominent role will be in the upcoming “Untitled Terrence Malick Project”
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged actress, al pacino, austrian, blonde, buzzworthy, drama, enigmatic, fascinating, festival, film, goodnight mommy, Greta Gerwig, ich ser ich ser, indepedendent, indie, june griffin garcia, la biennale, manglehorn, mesmerizing, natalie wilemon, riveting, screen, sexy, sirens, susanne wuest, the humbling, thriller, venezia, venice
When it comes to gorgeous and talented women such as Andrea Sooch, her fascinating persona is there to be loved by everyone. Certainly in the realm of television, she’s going to be rather intriguing. She will be playing Jade, a madame who runs her “institute” on psychodramatic principles in episode 3 of “Taxi Brooklyn” which airs on NBC this week. Doing her best to legitimize her operations as a therapeutic establishment even though there’s skimpily clad ladies around, she gets on the wrong side of Detective Caitlyn Sullivan (Chyler Leigh).”Taxi Brooklyn”, is the latest series to hit TV land and is based on the French version “Taxi” written by the great Luc Besson. From the photo I saw of Andrea as Jade, she’s both confident as well as regal as this woman of standing. It’s easy to see how she commands the screen and why she’s been lauded as exquisite with the strength of elegance.
Having already guest-starred on the popular series “Law And Order”, she’s about to hit even bigger heights with her upcoming appearance on the fifth and final season of Boardwalk Empire. There’s no doubt Andrea would fit it in any era in character as she makes quite the impression with her gentility which we know are traits of days gone by. With a time jump of 7 years on “Boardwalk Empire” as the Great Depression era become the focus, there will be ample opportunity for Andrea to showcase her dramatic chops. This hungarian-born femme is more than capable of being thoroughly enchanting and we’ll be right here waiting to fall under her spell.
Visit the ANDREA SOOCH OFFICIAL SITE today to get all the latest updates.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged actress, andrea sooch, boardwalk empire, chyler leigh, elegant, exquisite, french, gorgeous, hungarian, luc besson, nbc, screen, series, show, siren, talented, taxi brooklyn, television, tv