An elegant talent with the bouyant appeal to match, Diane Chambers exudes a dazzling vivacity. Catch her in the action comedy with a twist in “The Ladies Room” where she’s already lit up the red carpet with the cast. She plays Eve a mysterious figure whom our intrepid heroine Tina (Heather Fusari) encounters in the women’s toilet. Who knew under the floor lies another world reminiscent of The Fight Club and Diane’s character adds a little ominous tone with aplomb. There’s plenty of kick ass women who are as hot as they are tough in the “The Ladies Room”. Ladies can be sexy at any age and Diane glows as she has such a lively personality. Certainly an actress I would love to meet in person one day.
Many will remember Diane starring in the viral creature feature “Sharknado” which spawned its sequel recently screening on SYFY. She also appears in “The Coed and the Zombie Stoner” which sees the lighter side of zombies as opposed to those on “The Walking Dead”. It’s interesting to note that Diane has actually been in 3 or 4 zombie features so she might just be on “The Walking Dead” someday too. If you love comedy than Diane is an enchanting funnywoman having performed exceptionally at the Comedy Store in California. It’s time to get on the bandwagon and appreciate the unforgettable Diane Chambers.
1. Susanne Wuest in “Ich Ser Ich Ser (Goodnight Mommy)”
- With her riveting performance in the creepy thriller “Ich Ser Ich Ser (Goodnight Mommy)” as a mother recuperating from cosmetic surgery, Susanne is primed for global affection.
- This porcelain-skinned Austrian beauty is making waves at La Biennale in Venezia, Italy and she has such a luminous presence on film that’s hypnotizing.
- Elegantly enigmatic on the red carpet for the world premiere (in virginal white above), Susanne will likewise dazzle the Toronto Film Fest in a week’s time.
2. Greta Gerwig in “The Humbling”
- Besides Chloë Sevigny, Greta Gerwig has to be one of the mesmerizing faces to grace cinema and their penchant for nudity onscreen makes them even more desirable.
- Long been hailed as the queen of the mumblecore movement, she’s one of the more intense actresses described as authentic and the polar opposite of style.
- Catch her as Al Pacino’s much younger lover in “The Humbling” where she thrives on being sexually adventurous with a veteran stage actor (Pacino).
3. Natalie Wilemon & June Griffin Garcia in “Manglehorn”
- Here are two indie starlets who have the fascinating allure that the camera loves and this duo is just as delectable on print.
- Both can be seen in the Al-Pacino feature “Manglehorn” who stars as a lovelorn Texan locksmithm, the complicated caricature of a man heartbroken.
- The sexy Natalie is going to be the apple of our eyes in numerous projects this year while June’s most prominent role will be in the upcoming “Untitled Terrence Malick Project”