Blossoming into one of the belles of the indie scene, Stell Bahrami could be heading for cherished fervor in the months ahead. She stars in “Pink Zone” which is one of the gems at the on-going Action On Film Festival. Stell has already dazzled on the red carpet of the premier of the movie in a luminous orange frock. I reckon “Pink Zone” is a little Clockwork Orange meets 28 Days Later and kudos to all those involved in this film for giving viewers this indie treat. Stell plays Sam, the mean bully girl who along with her group of minions torments Emily, the main character in a world where women have been infected with a deadly virus spread by the opposite sex. Stell’s character is called ‘The Temptress’ and from the trailer, you will be able to see her feminine wiles.
Angelic and foxy at the same time, Stell has a charmingly magnetic disposition and what can I say but that the camera loves every angle of her. She’s also certainly more than just a pretty face and possesses quite the creative streak. Recently Stell has gotten into directing, producing as well as writing and is currently producing a short called “Fragmented”, which is a psychological thriller. “We Are Angels” is a web series where you can watch more of Stell and it’s no surprise her seraphic beauty is why she’s cast in a tale of angels who roam the Earth. Stell is sexy, smart (she graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology) and genial, tenets of an actress to treasure.
1. Jade Yourell in “Jimi: All Is By My Side”
- Irish performers have always held a special place in our hearts (Dolores O’riordan, Saoirse Ronan,etc) and Jade is indeed the captivating doll face to arouse our senses.
– Catch Jade as Roberta Goldstein, friend and muse of two iconic musicians namely Jimi Hendrix and Keith Richards during the heady 60s.
– This Irish Rose is headed for big things and with her forays in theater, television and film, we’ll be swooning over her in no time.
2. Riki Lindhome in “Garfunkel and Oates”
- With their unadulterated on sexuality in the form of smart lyrical play, “Garfunkel and Oates” starring Riki and Kate Micucci is bound to stir up plenty of buzz!
– Remember her from the horror comedy “Hell-Baby” and her full frontal nude scene that plays up her comedic versatility.
– Who doesn’t love Miss Riki, the intelligent blonde with a kooky nature and the talent to instil laughter in the most jaded of souls.
3. Alyshia Ochse in “Satisfaction”
- In the same vein as Olivia Wilde, Alyshia exudes foxiness at every turn whether she’s a blonde or a brunette onscreen.
– Don’t miss her as Alex, the aggressive project manager ruffling some feathers on the sexy new series “Satisfaction” where the women are a feast for the eyes.
– A glimpse of the feisty her in the comedy sketch #AwkwardMornings (above) should ensure Alyshia’s place in the pantheon of sexy funny woman we’ll be in love with…:)