Let’s all celebrate strong women for they remind us of how admirable they can be and HILLARY BAACK has both a drive and gregarious nature many will find appealing. With the L.A. premiere of “The East” on 31st May 2013, we’ll be transfixed on HILLARY who plays Eve, a member of an anarchist group conducting covert attacks on “evil” corporations. Starring alongside Brit Marling and Ellen Page, these are a trio of intelligent women who are able to project multi-layered performances. Despite having lost her hearing, Hillary has overcome the odds and shown she has a knack to be an industrious talent. Only hours ago, she lit up the red carpet in a very trendy dress with the cast of “The East” and could well be on the radars of many a director. She is an inspiration for all of us to chase our dreams for they do come true and HILLARY is living proof…:)
She joins the likes of Katie Leclerc from “Switched At Birth” who are shining bright whilst coping with hearing impairment be it permanent or temporary. Kudos to her for reiterating that no barrier is too big to overcome and her tireless dedication to acting has led to her current success. How can we not love those mesmerizing blue eyes and I reckon HILLARY should be invited to appear on a talk show such as The Late Late Show just like Ellen Page. Come on Craig! What are you waiting for! She certainly has my support and the reception she’ll be receiving will be one of positive commendation.
It’s the greatest feeling when one of my actress friends give me the thumbs up for featuring them here on this blog. Even better when I see them being successful in their careers. If only the world is that supportive as I’ve recently found out on twitter and facebook that there’s some who will have disdain for you no matter what. For me, it’s about being supportive of my friends and people of various industries (i.e. actressses, bloggers, communities etc) for only then will you become a better person. So give a shout out to the women who will sizzle on TV this summer!
1. Kayla Mae Maloney, star of “The Glades”
- Cuteness is an addiction and if there’s one lady we’ll be adoring for quite some time is the ebullient Kayla Mae Maloney.
- In Season 4 of “The Glades”, her character Dr. Miranda Buckley gets close to Kiele Sanchez’s Callie…hmmm…wonder how intimate will this relationship really get???
- Reasons why you should see her dazzle TV Land (quotes taken from her tumblr page):
Ok, Father’s Day is not tomorrow but you have to admit Kayla brings up very interesting points…:)
2. Holland Roden, star of “Teen Wolf”
- All hail the return of one of the hottest faces on television as Miss Holland Roden charms us once more only this time in a more emotionally laid-bare sort of way.
- While Season 3 of Teen Wolf will have the Alpha Pack, the very foxy Holland and her co-star Crystal Reed should be called the delectable duo!
- Catch her in person on 23 June 2013 as she heats up the Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention.
3. Daya Vaidya, star of “Twisted”
- Daya Vaidya’s recurring role in the new drama “Twisted” will reacquaint viewers with why she’s so unforgettable, having appeared in the series of the same name.
- She embodies the character Sandy who is a tough, saucy female deputy with street smarts and a flirtatiousness to remember!
- This Nepalese-born starlet has a very pleasant appeal because of her accommodating demeanor and is likely to be sought after soon enough.
4. Susie Abromeit, star of “The Have & The Have Nots”
- This list wouldn’t be complete without a striking blonde and Susie has the right personality to make us all swoon.
- Having shown her wild side in several comedies, she’s set to entice us on Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and Have Nots”
- Susie’s also a popular model due to the fact that she is individualistic when it comes to posing for the camera.
It’s never too late to keep tabs on upcoming actresses at CANNES and STACY ROCK could be the gal we’ll be wanting to fancy soon enough. While “Blue Ruin” may have been the buzzworthy film in the early part of CANNES, I’m sure it will be a favorite at the other film festivals on the horizon. It’s an off-kilter take on the revenge thriller themes which have captured our imagination ever since the advent of the nihilistic “Red White & Blue” back in 2010. That movie made stars of the cast post-Cannes and it would be history repeating itself if the actors on “Blue Ruin” get similar recognition. As much as STACY’s blue eyes and porcelain skin captivate, she’s known for her work on the cult indie hit “Murder Party” starring as the hot Lexi aka FUTURE BITCH. She did catch our attention with her platinum blonde locks and spacey outfit, all the playful charms of an onscreen vixen.
So a visit to the STACY ROCK OFFICIAL SITE should be your next destination. You’ll be pleased to know she’s a singer/songwriter who has drawn stellar reviews and her polished voice has been compared to Aimee Mann, PJ Harvey, and “a lady Tom Waits.” She’s been said to weave stories through her piano-laced music and likewise she has done in the roles she’s undertaken. Here’s a striking talent who is about to garner a following guaranteed to be enamored with her.
CANNES is in full swing and adorned with beautiful women from all over the world! Let’s celebrate these lovely ladies who are carving a piece of history as well as exciting viewers with their stirring roles and bewitching beauty.
1.Sonja O’ Hara in “Town Red”
- What better than to celebrate the zombie short film “Town Red” and the talented Sonja O’ Hara who is going to be talked about after the screening at Cannes.
- Onscreen, she’s a spunky actress with the hint of mystique that’s a little cheeky and yet one that can get to be an addiction in a hurry.
- This is the second time one of her films will be screening at Cannes which augurs well for the ravishing redhead with a very bright future.
2. Lindsay Hightower in “The Inflicted”
- She stars in “The Inflicted” as Melissa Daniels who is impregnated by a rapist/serial killer and after her escape from his clutches is targeted by the sadistic “baby’s daddy”.
- Her multiple talents as a singer, actress and model makes this stunning blonde bombshell an all-rounder when it comes to enchanting a range of audiences.
- Sizzling up the indie world, Lindsay is blossoming with every role she’s undertaking so expect to hear more from her in 2013.
3. Anne Bergstedt Jordanova in “Blood Ties”
- With her supporting role as a hooker in “Blood Ties” alongside Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard, she could very well be making an impression and entice us all.
- Burst into the scene on TV’s Boardwalk Empire and she exhibited her foxy charms effortlessly with every episode.
- One can affirm, this Swedish hottie exudes the right kind of mesmeric sexiness with consumate ease.
Today April 27th is my birthday so why not celebrate this momentous occasion by featuring some of the most enchanting women to grace the DVD & Film Worlds. Who knows I might just be watching one of their films on DVD at the Birthday Party!
1.Rae Latt in “Blood Type: Unknown”
- Thanks to the enchanting Miss Rae, I’ve got a look at her intriguingly poised upcoming feature “Blood Type:Unknown” which has an interesting mystique surrounding the plot.
- The film is screening at the Newport Beach Film Festival 2013 and she plays Jean Landale, a mom who has to send her only daughter off to college!
- Known for her roles on TV in “Criminal Minds” and “The Office”, she’s currently amassing an impressive body of work on the indie scene.
2. Megan Duffy in “Maniac”
- Her memorable performance in “Maniac” as Lucie, one of the early victims of Psychopath Frank (Elijah Wood) is delightfully saucy.
- So is her photoshoot for iheartgirls.com (above) in her sexy kitty-like costume that fits her fun personality to a tee.
- She exudes a charismatic foxiness that certifies her as a bonafide screen vixen.
3. Sarah Deakins in “The Mark”
- Sarah was one of the first actresses from Canada I got to know when i first started out the blog and you can see why so many will be obsess with her.
- Exceptional beautiful on film, television and print, she’s also built a adoring fan-base thanks to her stints on popular sci-fi TV shows such as Stargate.
- Her ability to reach people and get them involve in the story is amazing so catch her at her beguiling best in action thriller “The Mark” which has been released on DVD.
- Turn Heads in “Machete” when she appeared nude for 7 minutes!!
- Returns once more as a seductive figure alongside Malcolm McDowell in “Sanitarium”.
- She ranks as one of the most delectable starlets on the independent film circuit.
- Just like Eva Mendes, she is affirming her status as a blossoming Latin Bombshell.
2. KIM DICKENS in “At Any Price”
- Besides Connie Britton and Stacey Oristano, Kim Dickens was dazzling in “Friday Night Lights”.
- She’s back as the cuckold wife of Dennis Quaid’s character in “At Any Price”.
- Not restricted to any genre thanks to her intriguing Southern features.
- At 48, she looks so youthful, ensuring her appeal is everlasting.
3. EVA BIRTHISTLE in “Day Of The Flowers”
- Memorable performance in the inter-racial romance “AE Fond Kiss” won her slew of awards!
- Shows she’s rather compelling as a social activist in her new film “Day Of The Flowers”
- Has gone topless in “AE Fond Kiss” and “Wake Wood”.
- One of the most expressive Scottish actresses of her generation.
4. CLARA LAGO in “The End(FIN)”
- She was named as one of European films’ Shooting Stars by European Film Promotion in 2011!
- In post-apocalyptic Spanish thriller “The End”, she could very well be The Final Girl
- At the tender age of 18, she did her first artistic sex scenes in the drama “The Hanged Man”
- She does have the jailbait qualities to be quite the enticing up and comer.
- “The Girlfriend Experience” was the movie that signal her arrival in mainstream cinema.
- Plays a cynical woman in “Would You Rather”, another entry into the torture porn genre.
- She never ceases to amaze, having acted in a Sexy Indonesian Comedic Feature!
- She will star with Mr Lord Of The Rings Elijah Wood in the upcoming “Open Windows”
Irish eyes are indeed smiling when FIONA RYAN takes to the screen, her delectable beauty so compelling and easy on the eyes. I have to say thanks to FIONA for reminding me of her hotness just a day ago on Facebook! She absolutely merits a feature spot for being one of the most ravishing sweethearts to emerge from Ireland. Hit series “The Tudors” was when we were introduced to her doe-like loveliness, in Irish-Gaelic terms one would praise FIONA with the word ‘Tegan’ which means mighty fine. Certainly in the corset which was so prevalent in the 15th century, she was distinctly enchanting as Jane, love interest of composer Thomas Tallis. While her fellow thesp Katie McGrath is now globally revered as Morgana on “Merlin” (the TV series I’m currently following earnestly), there’s a huge probability FIONA herself could be big on both sides of the pond (UK & the US).
She was in the supernatural thriller ‘Airborne’ in July last year where she appeared alongside ‘Mr Skywalker’ Mark Hamill and Gemma Atkinson. She also dazzled in ‘Life Just Is’, the existential drama of relationships, death and careers! Delving into different emotions as Claire, an art graduate who is all perky until a tragedy strikes close to her heart, FIONA gave a thought-provoking performance. It’s all in the eyes some may say and FIONA does ever so well to draw us into her world of storytelling. I’m so excited for what she’s going to do next and everyone should be as well for MISS FIONA RYAN is fetchingly divine!
Icelandic Goddess and blossoming Sex Symbol MARIA BIRTA impresses upon us her alluring credentials which would get a resounding seal of approval. The influx of Actresses from Scandinavia is most welcome as viewers around the globe get a visual treat each time they leaves us in awe with their most enticing ubiquity. Many would have seen Finnish hottie Pihla Viitala sizzle in “Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters” and Swedish ingenue Alice Vikander potently ravishing in “Anna Karenina”. Now it’s time to feast your eyes on upcoming onscreen temptation MARIA as she leaves you in raptures. As Dagny in the crime thriller “Black’s Game”, she is the perfect incarnation of flirty sensuality who has some steamy moments with the leading man. At the Edda Icelandic Academy Awards 2013, she won Best Supporting Actress for “Black’s Game (Svartur á Leik)” signaling she’s set for the big time. Wonder if she’ll garner the Shooting Star Award that honors the best young talents yearly.
Call her Europe’s Elisha Cuthbert for she has a rockin’ body and while she’s a natural when it comes to exuding sexiness, MARIA is thoroughly down-to-earth just like Elisha. I just had a conversation with a very delectable blogger that when a woman is hot, she’s always going to be considered hot and while she debated that all men are automatically attuned to this trait, the lusciousness within will stand out! Without a doubt, MARIA represents desirable woman with distinction and could easily be ranked as Iceland’s Top 10 Sexiest Entertainers. We are looking at the possibility of the rapid rise of the very inviting MARIA BIRTA.