1. Jessica Clark and Rebecca McFarland in “True Blood” Season 6
– Jessica is the embodiment of vampire greatness as Lilith supposedly the “first vampire” and has apparently taken form as a resurrected Bill Compton.
– Rebecca guest-stars as Maggie, the pregnant wife of Patrick Devins, platoon leader who was mentally unstable and met his end in Season 5.
– Jessica has such foxy radiance and a killer British accent. Rebecca has an attractiveness that’s a mix of old world beauty and present-day aura.
2. Amy Paffrath in “Sullivan & Son”
– Catch Amy in the second episode of the latest season of comedy series “Sullivan & Son” as Kathy who wants more than just a mug of beer…Yummy!
– Check out her Twitter Profile: ‘Actress/TV Host/Comedienne/Smile Distributor/Activist/Film Maker/Journalist/Travel Enthusiast/Spokesmodel’ and be amazed by her multifaceted-ness!
– This is one actress who never fails to be stunning and sexy no matter which hair color she has.
3. Charlene Amoia in “Switched At Birth”
– She will no doubt dazzle in the upcoming episode ‘He Did What He Wanted’ of the compelling show “Switched At Birth” as she has done so often before on TV!
– Delectable with a capital “D”, she is also one of the hottest faces to have ever grace the screen.
– She’s already a star yet her humble nature and pleasantness towards her fans around the world is unforgettable.