1. Kaylee Williams in “Dark Realm”
– She’s one of the stars of “Dark Realm” which is not your typical horror flick of an illusionist with links to evil. It’s magic meets mayhem that many be the work of the Devil!
– Kaylee is known for being drawn to roles that pushes the envelope and although she has the sweetheart looks has shone in numerous blood-soaked projects.
– She is looking forward to doing more action-oriented scenes and that’s something different from the accomplished Kaylee we can’t wait to see…:)
2. Lynn Lowry in “Ovulation”
– In “Ovulation”, she plays the mother of a woman who goes a tad too far in getting pregnant. With numerous films in the works, Lynn is yet again becoming an inspirational Scream Queen.
– Many have the view that Helen Mirren is a vixen. Well, Lynn herself is up to now one of the foxiest woman to grace indie horror as the pic above shows…:)
– If you’re in Atlanta this weekend, drop by the Twisted Fears Convention (Yup!This week is a convention overload!) as Lynn will be there to meet fans!
3. Roxy Vandiver in “The Haunted Trailer”
– While she has a supporting role in “The Haunted Trailer”, Roxy deserves a shout out for being a cult-movie favorite who has both spirit and sensuality.
– For Roxy to include my plaudits about her on her website (see pic above) blows my mind and speaks of how gracious of a person she is…:)
– Visit her site: http://www.roxyvandiver.com/ where she’s a picture of exquisiteness as an alternative supermodel who is partial to nudity thanks to her delectable body.
4. Ruby Larocca in “The Cemetary”
– One of the most intelligent actresses in the horror genre, Ruby is an original! Her allure is one of the unconventional but by going against type makes her so memorable!
– Check out the clip (above) of the beguiling Ruby taken from “The Cemetary”, a gorefest of exorcism, demon possession and gold old fashioned scares!
– One of the most passionate talents on planet horror, she also has the pure sex appeal which will continue to fascinate every viewer.