1. Tarah DeSpain in “Stomping Ground”
– Whether you’re a believer in Bigfoot or otherwise, the horror/comedy “Stomping Ground” stars the lovable Miss Tarah and you will start believing just how charming she can be.
– Tarah is attending the World Premiere screening of “Stomping Ground” at the historic TCL Chinese 6 Theatres in Hollywood, CA on June 8th which is the best time to catch a glimpse of this amazingly talented cutie.
– It’s also no surprise that the mesmerizing Tarah landed high-profile commercials spots for brands such as L’Oreal, Coors Light and Pinch Provisions.
2. Marissa Skell in “Love In The Time Of Monsters”
– Marissa is the sweetheart destined to win hearts at the LA premiere of her film “Love in the Time of Monsters” on June 7th at 11:45 pm at the Chinese Theaters!
– Viewers will laugh, cry and enjoy “Love in the Time of Monsters”, a gory creature feature with heart which of course is graced by the delectable Marissa. She’s one-half of the sisterly duo who dishes out the pain to toxic monsters to save their loved ones.
– The assortment of characters she has taken on have been enigmatic with different shades which as we know goes a long way in getting us excited to see her.
3. Natalie Shaw in “Touch”
– Together with her sis Vinessa, Natalie is herself rapidly becoming an actress to be coveted having recently dazzled at the Cannes Film Festival 2014.
– She is gracing the world premiere of her feature “Touch” on June 3rd at 5:00pm at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Just like her role as the wild child Simone, expect her to touch our hearts too.
– 2014 is turning out to be a golden year for Natalie and her stunning features as well as her down-to-earth nature should also be lauded.
4. Tamarah Murley in “The Historian”
– Indie actresses can be affirmed as being some of the nicest people on this planet and it is her very pleasantness that will have us adoring Tamarah from the get-go!
– Don’t miss her opposite William Sadler in the compelling drama “The Historian” which sheds light on positive and negative experiences in the academic world.
– Many have been impressed by Tamarah’s fearlessness and professionalism in her artistic endeavors as we all should be in recognizing her potential to flourish.
5. Lilan Bowden, Tonya Cornelisse, Jackie Debatin in a “A Leading Man”
– Besides appearing in “A Leading Man”, Lilan Bowden has won over youtube fans with her killer cuteness as Chun-Li in the hilarious hit video “Street Fighter Red Tape”. She is truly one of the faces everyone will not be able to take their eyes off!
– One of the most intelligent and perceptive women on the indie scene, award-winning actress Tonya Cornelisse is a constant captivator. The sheer array of female perspectives she has portrayed onscreen makes her an absolute thrill to watch.
– Television has certainly been the medium where Jackie Debatin has enchanted viewers having been in shows such as “Switched At Birth”, “The Mentalist and most notably as Elizabeth The Stripper in “The Office”. This vivacious blonde hottie was also recently in the hit “Castle”!
6. Molly Ryman in “Ink & Steel”
– Just as she has made her mark at the recent SoHo Film Fest, Molly is now at this year’s Dances With Films and proving to be quite the attraction.
– On account that my feature on Molly for her film “Ink & Steel” was ever so popular, it’s easy to see why she should be commended by all as a breakthrough indie starlet!
– Her career performances have been described as brave, smart, full-bodied…the praises go on and on which only serves to highlight her ever-growing appeal.