1. Amber Marie Bollinger in “Listening”
– Sold out premieres and selected at numerous film festivals can only mean there’s big buzz heading the way of “Listening” which stars the hypnotizing Amber.
– With her sassy sex appeal, she’s made to serve up some cheekiness as Jordan, the muse of two would be inventors of a game-changing thought sharing device.
– If you’ve gravitating towards one of the coolest women in the indie arena, then the enigmatic Amber would be the one captivating hearts for years to come.
2. Uma Incrocci in “Chasing Taste”
– Uma plays the quirky love interest Katie Ryan who connects her intended, food critic Chase Guidry to a powerful agent in the romantic comedy “Chasing Taste”.
– With a sold-out screening at the Sedona Film Fest and with the demure comedienne Uma adding such radiance, this is a clear winner!
– Maybe it’s time for an “Indie” Oscars to celebrate the amazing work of actresses such as Uma who herself is work of art when it comes to dishing out the funny.
3. Hillary Baack in “Unspoken”
– Hillary showcased her vulnerability with purity onscreen as Eve, a member of the anarchist group which Brit Marling’s operative Sarah joins in the thrilling film “The East”.
– Ideal for a deaf and hearing audience, catch her as Ava in “Unspoken”, a young woman who has chosen to cut herself from the world in light of her distressing familial situation.
– She’s flying the flag for blossoming deaf actresses who are naturally charming and who knows she may one day follow in the footsteps of Oscar winner Marlee Matlin.
4. Kelsey Crane in “Lost Music”
– Isn’t it any wonder Kelsey consistently heats up this blog as she’s a doll with a luminous allure that’s as sexy as fellow performer Melissa George.
– She was seriously enchanting in “Chasing Life”, tempting us ever so slightly as Mallory, the bisexual co-worker of cancer striken April (Italia Ricci) and she’s back in Season 2!
– Don’t miss her in the dramatic short “Lost Music”, a tale of an elderly woman with Alzheimer’s who goes back to the day of her love lost in time.
5. Cristen Irene in “You’ve Got To Be Kidding”
– Cristen is the leading lady of the short film “You’ve Got To Be Kidding” that sees her as the girlfriend of a man who wakes up to find the world has gone to the kids!
– While there’s no trailer, head over to: https://www.facebook.com/youvegotobekidding to get some great content worthy of a peek including glimpses of the ebullient Cristen.
– Having guest-starred on hit shows such as “Criminal Minds” as well as “How I Met Your Mother” (see above), she’s the sweetheart we loved to see returning to our small screens.