1. Julia Aks in “Clinger”
– What better than to shine the spotlight on burgeoning talent Julia who is the epitome of edgy storytellers which RxSM celebrates annually in Austin!
– She stars in “Clinger” and delivers a delightfully light-hearted tone to the film as Kelsey Peterson, the jobless sister of Fern who has some major ghostly troubles.
– One thing’s for sure whether it be Shakespeare on stage, a horror comedy or a sci-fi romance, Julia is always mesmerizing and deserving of an affectionate embrace (after all she is in a movie called “Clinger”).
2. Lindsay Smith in “Alouette”
– It was her turn as Diane (Fangoria calls her the Bitch Goddess) in “One More For The Road” which got her plenty of recognition for shining as the spouse on the darker side of love.
– In “Alouette”, Lindsay threads both seductiveness and the cerebral as Elizabeth, a woman recovering from mental illness who ascends into a rivalry with her sister Olivia.
– It is a genuinely arresting performance from her and could well propel this Canadian hottie onto the admiring thoughts of many a cinephile.
3. June Griffin Garcia in “The Sauce”
– Catch multi-lingual Hispanic actress June in the comedy “The Sauce” playing Gwen Hollings, the CEO of a bunch of corrupt stock traders.
– With her curvaceous bod and vibrant features that’s irresistibly saucy, it’s easy to see why she’s part of the wonderful film.
– Indie fans are collective in our love for actresses of the genre and June is steadily charming her way onto our lives.