1. Jessika Van in “The Messengers”
– Jessika is starring in the new CW supernatural series “The Messengers” as Koa Lin, a grifter from Hong Kong who can be quite the deceiver. Could she be one of the Four Horsemen which the Devil himself is seeking?
– While there’s leading lady Shantal Van Santen to admire, the always angelic Jessika Van is worthy of some serious swooning on TV thanks to her addictive radiance.
– She’s also set to headline “Rush Hour”, the show based on the Jackie’s Chan epic comedy action franchise which means audiences should be dashing to adorn her with plenty of affection.
2. Mary Mackey in “Criminal Minds”
– The ravishing Mary Mackey has the mesmerizing features that glows onscreen and it’s no wonder she’s been Miss Northern California as well as a successful runway model.
– Catch her in the episode “A Place at the Table” from “Criminal Minds” as heiress Donna Kingman who together with her family are brutally slaughtered by an unsub with familial ties to her husband.
– Currently also an accomplished acting coach, she’s an inspiration to aspiring talents and one can see she has such a giving soul, it’s time we return the love for her by following her enchanting onscreen work.
3. Abby Miller in “Grey’s Anatomy”
– As Kate, a plane crash survivor in the latest episode of “Grey’s Anatomy”, she’s proof of a versatile and brilliant actress with the innate gift of expressing the full spectrum of emotions.
– She’s also set to dazzle in the upcoming retro dramatic series “Aquarius”. All i can say is that Abby Miller + David Duchovny = Bliss!
– “Justified” may have ended its impressive run this week but we will always be fond of Abby for playing the memorable Ellen May who happens to be an Oxycontin-addicted prostitute with an independent streak.