1. Lexi Atkins in “The Messengers” and “The Boy Next Door”
– Lexi is of course Miss Illinois USA who is on a sizzling path to adulation thanks to her breakout role in the indie horror genre (Zombeavers), film and television. If you think Claire Holt of “The Originals” is an addiction then get ready for the ravishing Lexi to leaves us enraptured!
– She’s playing the love interest of an angel in the new CW series “The Messengers” and Lexi is herself an angelic beauty destined to be a very much sought after face.
– Audiences can also catch her in the Jennifer Lopez thriller “The Boy Next Door” as Allie, a sweetheart who comes to the aid of Jennifer’s bullied onscreen son in the film.
2. Alison Wandzura in “iZombie”
– Canadian actresses are undeniably lovable and so they should when they are as ebullient as rising starlet Alison Wandzura.
– In this week’s episode of iZombie, she guest-stars as Sophie, the hipster who is a suspect in a murder case that’s more than meets the eye.
– While television is steadily becoming her medium to enchant us with roles in “Backstrom” and “Once Upon A Time”, Alison has that magnetism to ensure we return to soak in her radiance.
3. Angela Trimbur & Anne Leighton in “CSI:Cyber”
– It’s double the viewing pleasure on “CSI-Cyber” as Anne and Angela make their appearance in the episode “Selfie 2.0”. It’s also with good reason why this delectable duo are regulars on this blog in an almost muse-like fashion.
– In “CSI-Cyber”, Angela plays the sister of tech savvy Special Agent Daniel Krumitz. She belongs to the quirky saucy generation of actresses who are distinctively eye-catching which includes Kristin Ritter, Riki Lindhome and more.
– Anne is a true enchanter having been in “Nashville” and “Hawaii Five-0 before nabbing a recurring role as Regina who is the friend of deceased CSI detective Aiden.
4. Katie Boland in “Gerontophilia”
– This is what i wrote about her recently: ‘Katie Boland, one of the hottest faces in Canada plays against type by starring as the disfigured Clarissa in “Reign”. She’s just so compelling!’ Thanks to Katie for acknowledging this and that’s why she’s very much adored!
– See her at her mesmerizing best in the provocative drama “Gerontophilia” as Désirée, the girlfriend of a man with an odd fetish for the elderly!
– With her chameleonic powers of persuasion onscreen, let’s get Katie to appear in the riveting story arcs of “Orphan Black”.
5. Hollie Stenson in “The Squeeze”
– Hollie is one of the first actresses I wrote about on this blog and she’s been quite the dazzler on television and a collection of indie features.
– Noted for her sexy turn in the raunchy series “Femme Fatales”, be enamored with her in “The Squeeze”, a story about the gambling culture in golf.
– Will Hollie make her long awaited return to the screen a longer one? The answer to that will be a fascinating I’m sure for she’s bewitching!