1. Kelly Deadmon in “The Affair”
– “The Affair” has become such an addiction with its depiction of its characters on an emotional whiplash and Kelly indeed gives Season 2 its most racy moments. It’s no surprise she’s sizzling up this blog and is deserving of praises right now!
– As we delve into Cole’s (Joshua Jackson) life, we learn he has been hooking up with Tory (Kelly), a foxy blonde who injects whimsical fun as the two heat up their liaison.
– Relatability is often the key for audiences to identify with the women onscreen and Kelly’s versatility has seen her taken on varying facades with enviable aplomb.
2. Rebecca McFarland in “Faking It”
– On and off camera, Rebecca exudes a foxy charm that has an illuminating appeal with her accents of sexiness sparkling so vividly.
– She plays Farrah, mom to the protagonist Amy on “Faking It” which had its Season 2 finale but don’t worry she’ll be back to add more of her Southern exuberance in the third season.
– Great to see Megan in scenes opposite Krysten Ritter whom we know will headline “Jessica Jones” in November. With her forte in comedy and her bubbly spontaneity, there’s every chance she could be a breakout funnywoman.
3. Glynis Davies in “Supernatural”
– Canadian actresses will always have a special place in my heart and Glynis does have a sparkling radiance that’s full of poise.
– She’s guest-starring as Mrs Kemper in this week’s episode of Supernatural entitled “Thin Lizzie” based on the notorious murders allegedly committed by Lizzie Borden.
– Glynis is expected to gain even more attention since she’s in the upcoming adventure film “Burn Your Maps” alongside Vera Farmiga.
4. Shanley Caswell in “NCIS: New Orleans”
– Shanley stars as Laurel Pride, the daughter of Scott Bakula’s Dwayne Pride in the New Orleans spinoff series of NCIS proving to be just as perceptive as her father.
– 4 years back, I had the privilege of interviewing Shanley and she was already on her way to be an enchanting star in her own right. Have a read here:
– Having also appeared on “The Conjuring”, she’s part of the new wave of delectable enticers in the genre of horror which includes Stefanie Scott (Insidious Chapter 3) and Maika Monroe (It Follows).