Meagan Flynn in “Tipping Point”
– In “Tipping Point”, Meagan Flynn is dynamic as Liz Brooks, the determined ADA who attempts to balance the scales of justice in spite of dissenting external factors.
– As the director, writer and actress of “Tipping Point”, viewers can see the heart she’s put into the short film which is becoming a success on the festival circuit. After all it is nominated for Best Micro Short Drama at the Bare Bones Film Festival!
– Praised for her impressive adeptness in drama and comedy, she’s going to add much sass to the dark comedy “Southern Justice”, the story of 3 sisterly vigilantes.
Natalie Kim in “Super Debt”
– Korean-American comedienne Natalie Kim is a natural at elevating the funny, her robust yet spicy identity a fixture of her inviting adorability.
– She’s ever the effervescent charmer in the funny short “Super Debt” as Firebird, the super heroine laden with a spot of bother when it comes to her finances.
– In an era when Asian actors are having a raw deal in the industry what with Asian characters being given to non-Asians, it’s great to see Natalie creating amusing content made for the world to enjoy.
Katherine Romans in “Bound”
– There’s a willowy beauty about Katherine Romans that will ensure audiences won’t be able to take their eyes off her on account of her innate magnetism.
– Blessed with an engaging gentleness, she’s a must watch in “Bound” as Emily, the girl who is the best friend of the protagonist Derrick caught up in a conflict between friends and family.
– Katherine is already a doll in every shape or form and many are set to be intrigued with her new short “Heavy Feathers” where she plays Elsie, the young lady who believes her sister is better off not knowing their father’s fate.
Terissa Kelton in “DisAssociationVille”
– The ravishing Terissa Kelton is enchanting in the romantic drama “DisAssociationVille” as Maggie, the woman whose love of her life Chris (Derek Babb) abandons her.
– At the Barebones International Film Fest, she can also be seen in the racy “Quad X: The Porn Movie Massacre” as former porn star turned company president Ginger and she’s more than just an enticing vision.
– Terissa is the epitome of the indie film movement as she has affirmed that she puts in her heart and soul into the genre.
Seregon O’Dassey in “Lover’s Leap”
– A perennial sizzler on this blog, Seregon O’Dassey has been a temptation in numerous features and her curves are truly an addiction.
– She’s the personification of the femme fatale in the noirish short film “Lover’s Leap” and gets into some passionate intimacy with a private investigator who has been tailing her. Seregon is every bit the Sex Symbol of the indie world!
– We can’t wait to watch her shine in the upcoming “Surviving The Outbreak” which rides on the popular zombie sub-genre which should garner her even more fans.