– Greek Warrior, FBI Agent, Grounder on television and a host of diversely enticing women on film; Jessica has depicted all these sexy, fearless characters with distinction and it’s easy to see why she’s on a pedestal of adoration on this blog and many more outlets of praise.
– She is a Nominee for Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Motion Picture for her intense performance as the avenging angel Beth in “Deeper”. Add that to her 2nd nomination for Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series for being on the TV series “Proof”.
– Catch her in “Dead Rising: Endgame” as she continues to shine in the zombie sub-genre in the role of Jill, a news producer who joins zombie-bashing hero Chase and his intrepid crew to infiltrate a secret laboratory where experiments are being done on the infected.
– At this year’s Leo Awards, the eternally foxy Miranda Frigon is a Nominee for Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Television Movie. She’s one of the stars of the whodunit “A Bone To Pick: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery” on the Hallmark channel.
– She plays Detective Lynn Smith alongside Candace Cameron Bure’s eponymous sleuth Aurora Teagarden who happens to be pregnant and a love interest for Aurora’s ex Arthur Smith (Peter Benson). Can’t wait to see Miranda reprising her role in future instalments.
– Miranda has always been a seductive figure on television and recently returned on “Heartland” as the bewitching Janice Wayne. Aptly, her arrival rekindles old feelings from former flame and leading man Tim Fleming (Chris Potter).
– Lusciously fair skinned actress Tirra Dent exemplifies the unerring spirit of indie talents the world over with her artistic dedication. With her being nominated at the Leo Awards, she’s already destined to make waves!
– Tirra is a Nominee for Best Performance by a Female in a Short Drama for her gritty depiction of the damaged BJ in the thriller “Demons In The Dark”. She enthrallingly crafted her revenge-seeking character with a multi-layered fortitude.
– Tackling some of the most challenging female-driven roles as evident by her compelling turns in psychological thrillers such as “Glass” and “Axiomatic”, she’s very much becoming a darling worthy of the love from indie fans the world over.
– Michelle Thrush is undeniably a legend of Canadian television, prominently starring as the indelibly fascinating Gail Stoney in “Blackstone”. No surprises to see “Blackstone” as a Nominee for Best Dramatic Series!
– The nomination is an acclamation I’m sure thanks to the beguiling contributions of Michelle, one of the hit show’s immaculate leading ladies. She’s has however won a Leo award for playing Deanna Martin on the hugely popular show “Artic Air”.
– In the fantasy flick “The Northlander”, she’s headlining as Nova, the matriarch of indigenous band of people called “Last Arc” who eke out a life in a most inhospitable wilderness. Expect Michelle to be at her most sublime and intrigue us with unparalleled verve!
– Seeing how the thrilling Canadian cop show “19-2” is getting positive buzz and going into its 3rd Season on June 30th. it’s a must to highlight the luminous Marianne Farley who has a recurring role on it.
– A Nominee for Best Dramatic Series and going toe to toe with shows such as “Blackstone”, “Continuum” as well as “Motive”,”19-2″ has been described as the new “Shield” with its stories centred on anti-heroes. Whatever her stake is in “19-2”, Marianne will be eye-catching.
– For some time now, this French-Canadian talent has been an avid draw as she’s been regularly popping up on the small screen in “The Art Of More”, “Heroes Reborn” and Canadian drama series “This Life”.