Alison Wandzura in “Van Helsing”
– Alison Wandzura is a Blossoming Vamp and it’s fitting to see her take on the recurring role of Nicole in “Van Helsing”, the new series about vampires dominating the planet.
– While the the first-look footage from “Van Helsing” will only be shown at Comic Con, expect Alison to enchant in bad-ass action mode throughout the season!
– From guest-starring in “iZombie” to “Mistresses” and now to one of the most anticipated shows on SyFy, she’s the Canadian Sweetheart we all love to get addicted to.
Amy Motta in “Alistair1918”
– With her intensely magnetic eyes, Amy Motta is an adore-worthy actress who has been consistently appealing on both film and television.
– She will be a panelist at the screening of her sci-fi short film “Alistair1918” on Thursday, July 21 so be sure to rub shoulders with this most elegant talent.
– Having caught the eye of one Don Draper as his love interest on the hit “Mad Men”, rest assured Amy is just as heavenly when she’s off screen!
Edi Patterson in “Vice-Principals”
– The women of comedy are receiving a rapturous response and you can credit Edi Patterson who stars in “Vice-Principals” as one of the beloved comedic champions.
– She’s among the greats such as Danny McBride and Georgia King so with a Season 2 in the pipeline, get to know the sensation that is the luminous Edi.
– Her comic timing is indeed impeccable and adding established playwright to her many gifts can only see her growing in stature as a must-follow funny woman.
Corri English in “Marvel’s Luke Cage”
– Corri English is going to be revered by Marvel’s Fanboys seeing how she has a recurring role on the highly anticipated “Luke Cage”, hot on the heels of the successful “Jessica Jones”.
– We already can’t wait for her return to Season 3 of the hit comedy series “Holliston” as the emotionally dazed yet ultimately endearing Corri in 2017.
– Ever the consummate actress, singer and comedian, Corri is making inroads into many a heart ensuring a time of thriving popularity.
Hannah Telle in “Flesh And Blood”
– Zombie features have always been a platform for riveting actresses and Hannah Telle delivers a tenacious performance to remember in “Flesh And Blood”.
– She plays the dogged Max, a woman who has to fend off ravenous zombies from hurting the 2 most beloved people in the world, her dad and sister.
– Establishing herself as an up and coming indie enchantress, she’s making a wonderful impression on the festival circuit, from this year’s Dances With Films to Comic Con.
Olivia Taylor Dudley in “The Magicians”
– Olivia Taylor Dudley enthralled us with her magic touch in “The Magicians” and will be returning as the introverted yet powerful Alice Quinn in Season 2.
– With her dreamy eyes and blonde bombshell curves, we know we’re enamoured with the lovely Olivia be it on the big screen of the small screen.
– Look out for her alongside “Pretty Little Liars” Troian Bellisario in the upcoming “Chuck Hank and the San Diego Twins” which is about a turf war brewing between 2 families.