Sepideh Moafi in “Notorious”
– If you’re looking for one of the sexiest women on TV right now than be transfixed by the gracious and alluring Sepideh Moafi.
– She stars alongside Piper Perabo in “Notorious” playing the foxy Megan Byrd, a savvy TV news producer responsible for scheduling and managing guests.
– The accomplished Sepideh also has a recurring role on the upcoming series “The Deuce” set during the heyday of porn which means our addiction for her will grow quickly.
Alison Wandzura in “Van Helsing”
– Alison Wandzura is one of Canada’s rising stars and she’s about to kick ass, specifically vampire ass on the new SyFy show “Van Helsing”
– She stars as the cold and calculating survivalist Nicole who joins the fight with Vanessa Helsing (Kelly Overton) to overthrow the dominant vampire race.
– With a Black Carpet Gala featuring the first 2 episodes of Van Helsing being screened at this year’s Calgary International Film Fest, the talented Alison is stardom bound.
Anna Konkle & Alex Lombard in “Rosewood”
– 2 ravishing actresses in 1 show is indeed a boon and viewers will be captivated by Anna Konkle as well as Alex Lombard in the Season 2 premiere of “Rosewood”
– The radiant Anna who plays DNA specialist Tara Milly Izikoff is one of the nicest actresses on the planet and she’s set to be mesmerizing once more on TV.
– The consistently beguiling Alex guest-stars as Linda Esparza, the wife of Mayor Esparza who might be a suspect in the murder case of a high school student.
Angeline Appel in “Lab Rats: Elite Force”
– Angeline Appel announced herself in enticing fashion on the worldwide hit “Shameless” and she’s been a coveted young talent ever since.
– Catch her on the sci-fi show “Lab Rats: Elite Force” as she dazzles the small screen with her BFF Kelli Berglund who stars as Bree Davenport, a bionic teenager with lightning speed,
– Angeline was also a scene stealer this year on “The Fosters” as the magnetic Ari who stirs the heart of leading man Brandon Foster (David Lambert)
Mallory Low in “How To Get Away With Murder”
– We can’t get enough of the cuties on television right now and Mallory Low’s glowing affectation is genuinely adorable.
– She guest-stars on the popular show “How To Get Away With Muder as a law student in Viola Davis’s character’s lecture hall who spouts some cool lawyer jargon.
– The spunky Mallory also created a YouTube web series called “Starving Actor Problems” which is funny, educational and inspirational all at the same time.