Taylor Kalupa and Emma Elle Roberts in “I’m Not Ashamed”
– Taylor Kalupa and Emma Elle Roberts are young talents who are going to be in the spotlight with their appearance on “I’m Not Ashamed”, a heart-felt re-telling of the Columbine tragedy.
– Both these lovely ladies play the friends of tragic victim Rachel (Masey McLain) and are deserving of adoration for they are abundantly genial away from the camera.
– With her alluring facets, one might say Taylor has the X-Factor to rise to the top so expect her name to be mentioned actively in adoring circles.
– Bubbly and strikingly beautiful, Emma Elle Roberts is a genuine captivator with sterling performances that run a gamut of human emotions.
Jamie Bernadette and Chantelle Albers in “The 6th Friend”
– Jamie Bernadette and Chantelle Albers are genuinely 2 of the most luscious ladies in the horror genre with both starring in “The 6th Friend” screening at Freakshow Film Fest 2016.
– They play college friends who reunite to bond after 5 years apart only to find themselves being hunted by something paranormal.
– With her beguiling presence, indie horror fans can’t wait to see her appearance in “I Spit on Your Grave: Déjà Vu” alongside original star Camille Keaton as her onscreen daughter.
– This year Chantelle captivated audiences at Cannes with her emotional short film “The Visitor” and she’ll bewitch us in “Reawakened” as she faces a rather evil witch.
Kristen Gutoskie in “The Vampire Diaries”
– If ever that was an award for hottest nanny on Television right now then the delectable Kristen Gutoskie would win as Seline, the nurturing au pair on “The Vampire Diaries”.
– As Seline, she’s taking good care of Caroline’s daughters and don’t miss the ravishing Kristen in the very first episode as her character has a memorably eventful (i.e. bloody) scene!
– On top of dazzling the small screen, this Canadian Goddess is also a prodigious indie darling having been a stirring love interest in the must-see film “The Dust Storm”.
Katie Morrison in “The Blacklist”
– This week the women are having a hold on us on TV and Katie Morrison is one such enigmatic talent who can be seen on “The Blacklist”.
– The glowing Katie plays Lydia a woman who is having an affair with a married man who ends up murdered in the thrilling episode ‘The Lindquist Concern (No. 105)’.
– In her upcoming horror film “Unnerved”, Katie will show her impeccable range as a mother haunted by the death of her young son and something deathly supernatural.
Christina Moore in “Mr. Student Body President”
– Are you addicted to Christina Moore yet? She’s consistently enchanting the online space in the web series “Mr. Student Body President” on New Form Digital.
– She’s an engrossing watch as the no-nonsense Principal Renee Helfrick who clashes with Tyler Prendergast (Jeremy Shada), a most ambitious student body president
– Early this year, Christina also illuminated the big screen in the role of Cassie Sumpter, the bitchy United Animal Protection Agency exec in the drama “The Dog Lover”.
Valerie Mya in “Feast Of The Body”
– The comely Valerie Mya is known for her onscreen intensity having faithfully immersed herself in the roles she’s played in her career.
– Yet again, she will enthral us in “Feast Of The Body”, the story of a man with mysterious powers who stopped a catastrophic storm with just a swipe of his hand.
– This year festival-goers got a glimpse of Valerie in the drama “The Ashes of Brush Flats” and her polished performance is certainly praiseworthy.
Jennifer Copping in “Van Helsing”
– The talented Jennifer Copping has a recurring role on “Van Helsing” as Quaid, a survivalist in the human-vampire war who most desires her freedom.
– We do have a soft spot for Canadian actress especially since this Leo award-winning entertainer has been thoroughly fascinating in the skin of complex women.
– Having excelled in a variety of dynamic roles, Jennifer’s personable nature will gain her quite the devoted following too.