Elaine Hendrix and Rachel Risen in “Swing State”
– In keeping with the current tumultous political climate, it’s a joy to watch the political satire “Swing State” and be entranced by Elaine Hendrix and Rachel Risen.
– Elaine is exceptionally funny and tempting as conservative firebrand Ann Alcott who rouses the life of liberal Seattle DJ Ethan Smith (Alex Beh). She’s a riot in the sexy black lingerie!
– Consistently captivating on film/television and showing generosity towards important causes, if we had our way, we would love to have Elaine be in the running for President too.
– Rachel may be in a supporting role in “Swing State” yet there’s so much that we find so heavenly about this genial multi-platform entertainer.
– Most prominent for headlining hit web series “The Hayley Project” and “The Temp Life”, Rachel is imbuing the film world with her charms in the next few months.
Laura Heisler in “We Go On”
– Smart horror films are those that neccesitates substantial debates and Laura Heisler is sublime in the existential supernatural drama “We Go On”.
– She stars as Alice, the girlfriend of Miles (Clark Freeman) who offers $30,000 to anyone who can furnish proof that there’s life after death which leads to tragic circumstances.
– A solid performer on the independent film scene, the delightful Laura is also enlivening the small screen having guest-starred on “Madam Secretary” early this year.
Mackenzie Meehan in “My All-American” aka “Courage”
– The luscious Mackenzie Meehan might have a supporting role in “My All-American” (Courage) yet we can envision her being a head turner in her role as Nurse Fuller.
– She was of course part of the trio of actresses which include Olivia Wilde and Juno Temple who enchanted us in “Vinyl”. Mackenzie dazzled as the A&R executive Penny.
– On film and theatre, she’s often be commended as strikingly captivating in the productions, aptly adding textures to her character arcs.