Clémentine Poidatz in “Mars”
– French beauty Clémentine Poidatz is about to embark on a meteoric rise with her plum role on the Ron-Howard directed mini-series “Mars”.
– She stars as Amelie Durand, a flight surgeon and psychologist who journeys with a crew of astronauts on the first manned mission to Mars in 2033.
– As one of the blossoming belles from France following in the footsteps of Lea Seydoux, Marion Cotillard and Audrey Tautou, Clémentine is primed for worldwide ardor.
FOLLOW Clementine Poidatz on Twitter
Lusia Strus in “Good Behaviour”
– The strikingly beautiful Lusia Strus is going to be coveted in the months ahead especially since she’s starring in the thrilling new series “Good Behaviour on TNT”.
– She plays Estelle Rains, the mother of ex-con Letty (Michelle Dockery of Downton Abbey fame) and the two are at loggerheads, forming the crux of the memorably, vivid drama series.
– Her astute talents for delving into the multifarious complexion of women onscreen that at times brims with sauciness makes Lusia a gem.
Melinda Michael in “Murdoch Mysteries”
– Melinda Michael is undoubtedly a Canadian Goddess so let’s start fawning on her as she graces the hit show “Murdoch Mysteries” this week.
– Blessed with stunningly exotic features, it’s apt to see her dazzling Toronto during the 1890s on screen yet we already know her to be a genuine enchanter in this era.
– Do check out the Interview I did with the gorgeous Melinda last year. Having sang for Queen Elizabeth II during her Golden Jubilee, she has the innate instincts as an admirable performer.
FOLLOW Melinda Michael on Twitter
Chanel Marriott & Sandra Hinojosa in “Rosewood”
– When you have 2 rising starlets such as the lovely Chanel Marriott and Sandra Hinojosa on a hit show such as “Rosewood”, it’s a must to give prominence to their captivating traits.
– The entrancing Chanel plays Misty Spencer who is a victim of a perplexing double murder that prompts Rosewood to engage the brightest pathology students in their investigation.
– Having also enthralled us in the dramas “Alison’s Choice” and “Loveology” this year, Chanel is already mesmerising us with her flair as an entertainer.
– Sandra recently had scene-stealing scenes on an episode of “Shameless” and one can confirm this Latin Vixen is endowed with a flawless sex appeal.
– Her guest-starring role on this week’s Rosewood should find endearment with viewers who love their strikingly diverse faces such as the divine Sandra.
FOLLOW Chanel Marriott on Twitter
FOLLOW Sandra Hinojosa on Twitter
Melanie Papalia in “Travelers”
– Ever the perennial Canadian Sweetheart, Melanie Papalia is effortlessly one of the most desirable women in the industry, her coquettish geniality being a huge attraction.
– Catch the ravishing Melanie in the time-traveling series “Travelers” which sees human consciousness being used to save the world from a terrible future.
– She also can be seen in the western “Hell Of High Water” as Emily, the Texas Hooker who finds a kindred spirit in Chris Pine’s character Toby, a rugged bank robber.
FOLLOW Melanie Papalia on Twitter
Jackie Moore in “The Odd Couple”
– Be sure to watch the enticing Jackie Moore delivering her comedic chops in her guest-star role as Amber on “The Odd Couple” which will definitely garner her avid devotion.
– Jackie’s a certified blonde bombshell yet she’s a talented funny woman having sizzled in “Beginner’s Guide To Sex” and will repeat the feat in next year’s “After School Special”
– Radiating a sexy magnetism whenever she’s on screen and having amassed eye-catching roles across varied genres under her belt, she is going to be a sought after actress indeed.