Jessica Jade Andres in “Trunk Space”
– In “Trunk Space”, be entranced by the spunky Jessica Jade Andres who shines as Anna, a woman who unwittingly picks up a drifter in this riveting story full of unpredictable twists.
– Jessica is currently getting rave reviews for her resonating portrayal in the play “Kentucky” as Hiro, an angry daughter scarred by abuse who returns home from New York.
– This Filipino American beauty is effortlessly easy on the eyes and having fascinated us on multiple platforms, she could well be a sought after talent in the months ahead.
Caroline Heinle, Deirdre Lorenz, Deborah Twiss & Jean Louise O’Sullivan in “Into The Outbreak”
– Caroline Heinle is the female lead of “Into The Outbreak” and her warm personality makes her an ideal, relatable heroine of a zombie apocalypse.
– Best known for her breakout role as the super bitch Mira in the romantic comedy “Broken Gardenias”, she was also recently a fascinating face in the vigilante horror flick “Joker’s Wild”.
– Her distinctive curly locks and luminous smile is sure to fill our hearts with fervor for the exquisite Caroline, a genuine talent on the rise.
– Deirdre Lorenz is the captivating star of the zombie trilogy which begins with “Surviving The Outbreak” followed by “After The Outbreak” and then “Into The Outbreak”.
– She plays Sarah, a survivor who is part of the group that encounter the initial infection in what has become a dangerous world even for those that have retained their humanity
– With her exuberant sex appeal, Deirdre is the rare breed of actress with a most striking sensuality whether she’s a blonde, brunette or redhead on screen.
– Deborah Twiss is certifiably one of indie film’s sexiest actress and the ravishing actress/producer/writer is an accomplished talent both on as well as off screen
– While she’s an alluring mainstay in horror films such as “Into The Outbreak”, she’s just as intriguing as a dramatic and comedic actress so it’s warranted to be smitten with her.
– Don’t miss the sultry Deborah heating up the screen as Abigail, an unfulfilled married woman who enters into a steamy affair with a handsome stranger in “A Beautiful Distraction”.
– A nubile starlet of the indie scene, Jean Louise O’Sullivan is consistently mesmerizing in horror films and she’ll rapturously entice us in “Into The Outbreak” too.
– Don’t miss her in “Sorority Slaughterhouse”, the creepy indie flick that sees a group of sorority girls being terrorized by a killer clown doll ala “Chucky” meets “IT” !
– She is starring in the dramedy “Kate Can’t Swim” which is premiering at Slamdance 2017 alongside Zosia Mamet of “Girls” fame so expect big things from this most lovely actress.