Beth Lacke in “Frequency”
– Just like the intriguing premise of “Frequency” which is based on the film in 2000, Beth Lacke has a stirring recurring role on the well received sci-fi series.
– Beth appears as Meghan, a troubled woman with a dark past who might have some answers for Raimy Sullivan (Peyton List) in her hunt for the serial killer who took her mother’s life.
– Immaculately elegant, Beth is the ideal face to be loved as a TV sweetheart having also recently guest-starred on the hit comedy series “Black-ish”
Adina Verson in “Mozart In The Jungle”
– Don’t miss the beautifully winsome Adina Verson in the final episode of the 3rd season of “Mozart In The Jungle” set in the whimsical world of Sex, Drugs, and Classical Music.
– She guest-stars as Maria Anna Mozart, the older sister or musical icon Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and has a heart-to-heart talk with Lola Kirke’s quirky oboist Hailey.
– With her vintage-like features, Adina is a talent who could play the feminine personas from any era which she did previously on “The Strain” as Miriam Setrakian.
Beth Grant in “Con Man” & “The Mindy Project”
– Beth Grant is a comedic gem on television with her kooky role as receptionist Beverly on “The Mindy Project” and is slated to shine in “One Mississippi” come 2017.
– Don’t miss her quirky charms as Russell Crowe’s advisor in the 2nd Season of “Con Man” as well as the hysterical web series “Last Will And Testicle“.
– With her appearance as Lady Bird Johnson alongside alongside Natalie Portman in “Jackie”, the accomplished Beth Grant is headed for rapturous attention in the coming months.
Ginifer King in “The Librarians”
– Sassy and sexy, Ginifer King perfectly sinks her teeth into her guest-starring role as Meredith, an alluring Norse Frost Giant in “The Librarians”.
– In her scene stealing performance, she’s a dexterous gem playing off Jake Stone’s Christian Kane and especially Lindy Booth’s Cassandra Cillian.
– A delightful actress on television, she is memorably notable as Michelle Hathaway, the good-hearted single mother of 2 daughters who encounter ghosts in their house.