Jennifer Lafleur “No Light and No Land Anywhere”
– Jennifer Lafleur is the enthralling face of brooding indie pieces such as “Mad”, “The Midnight Swim” and “6 Years” with her being a big draw at film festivals.
– In 2017, she’s a must watch as Tanya in “No Light and No Land Anywhere”. Her conflict with half sister Lexi (Gemma Brockis) is the absorbing crux of this drama of familial abandonment and bitter relationships.
– Do check our Jennifer in the anthology horror film “Holidays”. She plays Dr. Harding who is part of a coven of barren witches bringing in a young woman who can’t stop getting pregnant. What transpires is a petrifying ending!
Maggie Wagner in “Breakable You”
– Described as having biting wit and earnest beauty, the inviting Maggie Wagner has shown her admirable stature as a dramatic and comedic talent.
– She is slated to enchant us in the dramedy “Breakable You” which is directed by her brother Andrew Wagner which boasts a star-studded cast including Holly Hunter, Alfred Molina and Cristin Milioti.
– Before that catch her in “The Last Case of August T. Harrison” which is inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft so expect Maggie to shine in this mystery of cosmic horror which is a genre she’s phenomenal in.
Connie Saltzman in “The Comedian”
– Her award-winning performance for Best Lead Actress in “HoneyBee” as Hilary is an achievement well-deserved, an auspicious testament of her appeal as a blossoming indie actress.
– She perfectly articulates the traits of Hilary, the young woman who has hopes of escaping the drudgery of her small town life until she’s seduced by an enigmatic family that has blood lust on their mind.
– With her upcoming role opposite Robert De Niro who plays an aging insult comic in the film “The Comedian”, there’s ample indication for her to be a breakout star..