Jona Xiao in “Being Mary Jane”
– Television’s newest sweetheart Jona Xiao shimmers in her recurring role on the 4th Season of “Being Mary Jane”. Jona plays Natalie Wu, a correspondent who works on Mary Jane’s morning news team and is quite the tease.
– In 2016, Jona was all feisty effervescence as Julie Yang, Mutiny’s first female coder in “Halt and Catch Fire” which means we can’t wait to find out what visual treats Jona has in store in “Spiderman: Homecoming”.
– Do check her out in the action comedy “Keeping Up With The Joneses” as she has a supporting role opposite Mr Mad Men himself Jon Hamm. He plays a government spy alongside Gal Gadot of “Wonder Woman” fame.
Erica Duke in “Superstore”
– Notable for her work as an indie actress which includes the risque comedy “Bikini Spring Break”, it’s such a wonderful thing to be able to see the temptation that is Erica Duke gracing a hit comedy series this week.
– Erica is guest starring in the new episode of “Superstore” which is in its sophomore season. She will be playing the New Face/Spokesperson “Kelsey” and is a cert to beguile us with her delectable presence.
– Whether she’s heating the screen up or dazzling our eyes as an established model, her passion for the craft is palpable as seen in this interview of her at the Rose City Comic Con. She definitely sizzles in the slinky outfit.
Jennifer Gibson in “Conviction”
– The consistently mesmerizing Jennifer Gibson guest-stars on “Conviction” as Sonya Kaplan, the woman who whilst under interrogation believes her brother Joe is not a murderer in the episode “Black Orchid”.
– A genuine Canadian screen darling, Jennifer is blossoming into a cherished face with her great run on television. She recently beguiled viewers as the foxy Russian redhead Illyanka in “Kim’s Convenience”.
– I can’t wait to catch Jennifer alongside Catherine Bell, one of my favorite actresses of “J.A.G.” fame and currently “Good Witch”. She stars in “High-Rise Rescue”, an action drama that has shades of “The Towering Inferno”.
Jeanine Bartel in “The Blacklist”
– Jeanine Bartel flaunted her captivating qualities on a riveting episode of “Chicago P.D.” just last year. She was a profound revelation as Valerie Holt, a traumatized woman who gets caught up in a murder mystery.
– She was strikingly resonating in such a distressing role and played off Sophia Bush with wonderful intuition in her emotional scenes. We could literally feel the pain of her character, a testament to her dramatic acumen.
– While Jeanine’s upcoming guest-star role as the Realtor Pam on this week’s episode of “The Blacklist” should be one where she’s in more placid mode, we should know she’s certainly a conspicuously indelible storyteller.
Amanda Hall in “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”
– We jump at the chance to feature the most heavenly woman on TV Land and the stunning Amanda Hall is about to leave us swooning. Not only is she endowed with loads of sex appeal, there’s a sophisticated beauty in her.
– She can be seen on the 12th season of the long running hit series “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” starring Danny Devito and Kaitlin Olson. It may be a supporting role but expect Amanda to make a saucy impression.
– Memorable as the sexy love interest Sara in the “Sons Of Anarchy” parody web series called “Devil’s Couriers”, she’s also been the stirring lead of several indie short films one of which “Infatuation” screened at Cannes.