Jennifer Blanc-Biehn in “She Rises”
– From celebrated sci-fi actress to indie horror starlet, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn has been giving us a taste of her captivation for years. This time around, she’s as enthralling as ever in the riveting horror film “She Rises”.
– She stars as Kat an egotistical director alongside her male lead actor Conor (Angus Macfadyen) who encounter a seemingly genial host of a vacation rental home only to be dragged into what will be their worst nightmare.
– Look out for Michael Biehn, Jennifer’s husband to provide unnerving moments in “She Rises” playing a sinister figure. This husband and wife team are indeed giving fans more memorably, terrifying tales in 2017
Anna Lakomy in “Appentence”
– The glowing Anna notably appeared in “Welcome To New York”, the biopic about the controversial French economist Dominique Strauss-Kahn (Gerard Depardieu) as Depardieu’s young female aide.
– She’s a vision of poise and tense affectation in the dark sci-fi short “Appentence” as Scarlet, a young entertainer who is coaxed by her ambitious mom (Julia Montgomery) to stop eating in exchange for Hollywood success.
– Just like Meryl Streep, Anna believes in providing empathetic moments for audiences and it is this connection on a personal level that will have us fawning over this blue-eyed screen siren.
Astrea Campbell-Cobb in “KILD TV”
– We are often addicted to the women of indie horror and the luscious Astrea Campbel-Cobb is due much adulation with her starring role in “KILD TV” as Adel, a new employee at a small TV station terrorized by a serial killer.
– She was also at her serene best in the as Miranda in the multiple award winning drama “Till We Meet Again”. She plays a backpacker who comes into the lives of a couple in Thailand and brightens up the somewhat brooding trip.
– Fans of Marvel’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” would have caught a glimpse of her as a captivating flight attendant on a plane with the evil Grant Ward (Brett Dalton). As a guest-star, the delectable Astrea was a kissable delight