Anna Hopkins in “Ransom”
– Such is her sensual appeal, Anna Hopkins easily rocks the sexy bookworm look as genius level hacker Annie Kapila who helps Brandon Jay McLaren (Oliver Yates) on a case on this week’s episode of “Ransom”.
– With this being a recurring role and since we still reminisce how memorably enthralling Anna was as the fearless Jessica ‘Berlin’ Rainer in “Defiance”, this kissable Canadian Vixen is fondly cherished.
– She’s been enchanting us in a series of indie films (her breakout role being “Barney’s Version”) as well as hit TV shows such as “The Flash” and “Arrow”. We wouldn’t mind seeing her in a skin-tight superheroine outfit one day too!
Jenny Raven in “Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments”
– We seriously can’t get enough of Canada’s most luscious actresses and with the gorgeous Jenny Raven making her appearance on “Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments”, we can’t wait to be bewitched by her engaging presence.
– The future is looking bright for the vivacious Jenny especially with an upcoming role in the remake of “Flatliners” which will see her opposite Nina Dobrev (The Vampire Diaries fame) and Ellen Page.
= Let’s also join hands in wishing Jenny who is of Chinese descent a Happy Lunar New Year! Her comely facets which has graced the indie film world, television and the web is primed to captivate the masses.
Lucy Walters in “Z: The Beginning of Everything”
– Having been lauded as illustriously portraying the haughty poet Edna St. Vincent Millay, there’s every reason to catch Screen Goddess Lucy Walters in the new Amazon series “Z: The Beginning of Everything”.
– The sheer number of diverse roles essayed by Lucy is strikingly indelible and for zombie fans, she delivered a gritty performance that’s full of resonnce as Ann, a survivor of a zombie plague in “Here Alone”.
– She has a most effortless charisma that latches on to our attentive minds as we’ve already seen her playing richly textured characters in “Power” and recently in “Falling Water” as well as indie film “Auld Lang Syne”.
Dru Mouser in “Jane The Virgin”
– Her sensuality is obviously appealing and seeing how the curvaceous Dru Mouser is a temptation each time she steps on the red carpet, we can’t wait for more helpings of her come-hither magnetism.
– Do look out for the sexy Dru in this week’s episode of “Jane The Virgin” and she joins a most favored list of beauties who have appeared on the hit show. Last year, she also guest-starred on “Code Black”.
– The small screen has certainly been the medium that she’s graced with her fetching charm with roles on “House”, “Bones” and of course as a sassy Civil War era prostitute in “Hells On Wheels”.