Hope Lauren in “Different Flowers”
– Helmed by the accomplished Morgan Dameron, the pleasantly fetching Hope Lauren is set to warm hearts as Emma in the dramedy “Different Flowers” alongside Emma Bell who plays her sister Millie.
– The dynamics between the 2 estranged sisters is the centerpiece of this kooky comedy. Their familial bond is tested after Emma helps Millie back out of a wedding sending them on tailspin of a road trip.
– Audiences have seen Hope as Bizzaro Girl who battles with Melissa Benoist’s Supergirl and as the cultured writer Ophelia on as “Awkward”. This week, she’s set to charm us with her comely verve on the festival circuit.
Emma Fitzpatrick & Alberta Mayne in “Sleepwalker”
– 2 multi-talented actresses in the inviting form of Emma Fitzpatrick and Alberta Mayne who both star in the upcoming psychological thriller about an insomniac grad student (Ahna O’Reilly) should warrant avidity
– The elegant Emma is notable for her stirringly delightful work in an array of genres. She’s going to be an internet obsession too when “Dan Is Dead” is released where she stars opposite Drake Bell of “Drake and Josh” fame.
– We can’t get enough of the darlings from the great country of Canada and the captivating Alberta Mayne has the easy-going sparkle that’s a joy to the eyes. She’s consistently endearing on both the big and small screen.
Miranda Frigon in “Little Pink House”
– Indelibly sensual from head to toe, it’s easy to see why actress/singer-songwriter Miranda Frigon is constantly lauded on this blog and many channels of praise. She’s a luscious embodiment of visual and aural pleasures.
– As the Institute for Justice attorney Dana Berliner in “Little Pink House”, we’ll be enthralled as she takes on the heroic persona in the case of the working class (Kelo) vs greedy corporation (City Of New London).
– Together with Candace Cameron Bure, Miranda has certainly become the muse of the Hallmark Channel with her delectable performances in the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries TV movies as the sharp witted Lynn Smith.