Mariah Bonner in “Scorpion”
– This week, the strikingly mesmeric Mariah Bonner has a plum guest-starring role on the hit series “Scorpion” as Natalya Abelev, the reigning international chess champion from Sardovia, a person of interest for Team Scorpion.
– Viewers will love how she accentuates the beguiling facets of her character Natalya on the show especially since she’s hiding her real identity. Be mesmerized by this piercing blue-eyed beauty’s accent work too.
– Since it’s Valentine’s Day, we have to acknowledge stories about love which Mariah has delightfully been a part of with her Best Actress award-winning performance in the romantic short film “Elisa”.
Christina DeRosa in “Jane The Virgin”
– One of the Sex Symbols of the industry, Christina DeRosa is an absolute sizzler on the small screen with her remarkably alluring work gracing shows such as “Black-ish”, “Devious Maids” as well as “Sam & Cat”.
– Don’t miss the saucy Christina as the holier than thou Astrid in her recurring role on “Jane The Virgin”. From the oft, she manages to irritate Gina Rodriguez’s Jane with quite the snide remark at a preschool drive.
– Many will of course be binge-watching to see if her character Astrid gets into a cat-fight with Jane on next week’s episode so before that let’s admire one of the sexiest and most down-to-earth Latin Sensations ever!
Melissa Ordway in “The Young And The Restless”
– Adore-worthy as an actress and model, Melissa Ordway has established herself as a fetching soap star having previously dazzled on TV shows such as “90210” and “Hollywood Heights” as well as on the hit comedy “Ted”.
– Many will have seen her as Abby Ray Newman, the wife of Ben “Stitch” Rayburn (Sean Carrigan) on “The Young And The Restless” which comes with the marital-tinged drama that’s often jolted Genoa City.
– In 2017, she’ll captivate us in the drama “Minkow” alongside Justin Baldoni of “Jane The Virgin” fame who plays the titular Barry Minkow who orchestrated one of the world’s largest frauds via a Ponzi scheme.
Courtney Hope in “The Bold And The Beautiful”
– Courtney Hope is spicing up your indulgence of all things soap opera on “The Bold And The Beautiful” as Sally Spectra, the eccentric yet feisty firecracker who riles up Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood).
– We celebrate her as the eye-catching talent of TV shows such as “Transparent”, “Bones” and “NCIS” and this ravishing redhead with an undeniably scorching sex appeal is fast amassing adulation from soap fans too.
– Courtney has also been a bewitching face across multiple genres, most recently in the sci-fi thriller “Displacement” as Cassie Sinclair, a young physics student trying to reverse a deadly quantum time anomaly.