Valenzia Algarin in “Major Crimes”
– The age of Goddesses is truly upon us and we’re elated to be in reverence of swoon-worthy faces such as Valenzia Algarin who is embodying women of diversity, strength and a dash of audaciousness on television.
– We do adore spicy characters and the luscious Valenzia Algarin is quite the feisty presence on this week’s episode of “Major Crimes”. She plays Diana who seemingly has a vendetta against her ex-husband, a murder suspect.
– Viewers would have fawn over her character Detective Dianne on the hilarious comedy series “Black Jesus” who happens to be an atheist steadfast in her beliefs that the flawed, self-proclaimed Black Messiah is a bum.
Abby Miller in “The Magicians”
– Abby Miller is the fetching example of a radiant actress whose appeal on film and television will stand the test of time. The varied mix of complex feminine personas she’s portrayed is striking in its splendor.
– This week she returns to her role from earlier in the season of “The Magicians” as Emily Greenstreet, the co-worker of Quentin Coldwater (Jason Ralph) who bond over illusions and tumble into bed together.
– She has a substantial presence in this week’s episode “Cheat Day”, her features evidently accessible and inviting in our eyes. Don’t miss her in the upcoming series “The Sinner” which sees the return of Jessica Biel.
Michelle Rose in “Too Close To Home”
– In Tyler Perry’s drama series “Too Close To Home”, catch the vivacious Michelle Rose as the press secretary of President Thomas (Matt Battaglia) who is loyal as she is thorough in her service of POTUS.
– She’s all prim and proper on screen but many will come to acknowledge Michelle’s Sex Appeal is one to admire for many a year. Michelle can currently be seen on another Tyler Perry creation “The Haves and the Have Nots”.
– Best known for her dynamic performance as Elizabeth Russell, the sultry female gunslinger with a heart in the supernatural cum western indie flick “Six Gun Savior”, many a viewer would be adoring her flawless charisma.
Julia Ubrankovics in “X Company”
– The most amazing thing about having an online shrine is that one gets to appreciate the finest actresses from all over the world. Hungarian-born Julia Ubrankovics can certainly be hailed as an enchantress.
– Having recently appeared as Klara Slavik, an agent alongside Alex O’Loughlin’s Steve McGarrett on “Hawaii Five-O”, she is slated to dazzle the WWII era in her guest-starring role on “X-Company”.
– With a Best Actress Award already under her belt for her stunning work as the lead of “Virtually A Virgin”, she recently won rave reviews for her theatrical performances in “TOYS: A Dark Fairy Tale”.