Natalie Lander in “Lopez”
– She’s a 10 out of 10 on the adorable scale and the vibrant Natalie Lander is having a sparkling run yet again on TV with her recurring role on the 2nd Season of “Lopez” as ABC executive Rachel Naismith.
– Catch Natalie in a verbal sparring between friends with Hayley Huntley’s Olly as they have creative differences about George Lopez. Olly also has something hanging over Rachel’s head and we can’t wait to find out more.
– An enchantress of the comedy genre having recently been eye-catching on “K.C. Undercover” opposite Zendaya, triple-threat sensation Natalie has the personable glow that’s bound to be cherished for life.
Jennifer LaFleur in “Chicago Fire”
– One of the most eminent and magnetic faces on film and television, Jennifer LaFleur is on fire with her top-notch performances that have been raved about on the festival circuit as well as adored by TV viewers.
– On the latest episode of “Chicago Fire”, she guest-stars as the mom of a young woman who is being kept against her will by a drug pusher until Jesse Spencer’s Matthew Casey take matters into his own hands to rescue her.
– Her touching portrayal of a mother at her wit’s ends is a must watch as will be her upcoming role in “Dynamic Laws for Success (In Life, Love & Money)” as the persona of enigmatic bank robber Norma Seville.
Kelly Kruger in “Imposters”
– The crush-worthy Kelly Kruger reminds us all why we are so passionate about Canadian actresses as she follows up her fetching work on the TV Movie “Girls Night Out” with a most saucy turn on television.
– Don’t miss the sexy Kelly heating things up on this week’s episode of “Imposters” as Kara, a love interest of con-man Richard (Parker Young) who gets hot and heavy in bed until an intervention by Inbar Lavi’s Maddie.
– She does have an incredible toned bod and most recently joined forces with fellow actress Briana Evigan in an inspirational upbeat video called “Track Workout” that empowers women to band together.
Presciliana Esparolini in “13 Reasons Why”
– If there’s one show that’s rapidly gaining buzz it’s the Netflix sensation “13 Reason Why” and the enchanting Presciliana appears in a poignant portrayal as Mrs Atkins on one of the must-see episodes.
– She plays the mum of Jeff Atkins whose death is one of the reasons why Hannah Baker (Katherine Langford) contemplated suicide and has touching scenes with Dylan Minnette’s Clay whose friendship Jeff valued greatly.
– Having garnered plaudits for her work on stage, Presciliana is thoroughly fascinating each time she undertakes a role on the small screen in shows such as “Ray Donovan” and “NCIS”. We fondly approve of her!