Elizabeth Frances in “The Son”
– TV’s rising starlet Elizabeth Frances is making quite the punchy statement on the new series as Prairie Flower, the young Comanche woman who is taken with the younger version of Pierce’s Brosnan Eli in “The Son”.
– Audiences will love how her character Prairie Flower is no shrinking violet and she has a foul mouth as well as the don’t mess with me attitude. Elizabeth did show some fiesty physicality previously on the series “Love”.
– Elizabeth recently graced the red carpet at the AMC premiere “The Son” that was held at ArcLight Cinemas Hollywood and most certainly proved to be a vision of resplendence. She’s indeed an alluring talent to covet!
Jen Tullock in “Budding Prospects”
– Known for her enthralling work both behind and in front of the camera lens in features such as “Disengaged” and the Sundance selection “Partners”, Jen Tullock enchants audiences with her uniquely resonating charms.
– Her most recent turn is on the Amazon pilot “Budding Prospects” about a marijuana enterprise and she appears as the eccentric Martha who lost her thumb through a worksite accident but seems none too bothered.
– Following her previous oddball role as the frequently cussing Logan The Eraser Girl in the series “Roadies” last year, Jen is artfully elevating unorthodox women onscreen so vote here if you want to see more of her.
Anna Konkle in “Rosewood”
– Seeing how the effervescent Anna Konkle is ranking pretty high when it comes to the number of views on the initial feature I wrote about her this past few weeks, it’s a must to have her in the spotlight once more.
– In the latest episode of “Rosewood” entitled ‘Naegleria & Neighborhood Watch’, Anna enchants us once more as Tara Milly Izikoff and she helps the team with the identification of fingerprints in a case of vigilantism.
– With her background in comedy, she’s able to infuse comic flavour on “Rosewood” which of course has criminal drama at its core. We would love to see her on a show such as “Modern Family” or “Jane The Virgin”!