Carrie Coon in “The Leftovers”
– April should be christened as the month of Carrie Coon as she returns to the final season of “The Leftovers” and headlines Season 3 of “Fargo”. She’s elevating the TV landscape into a most compelling watch.
– Her performances as Nora Durst have seen Carrie enthral audiences with such stirring depth and in “The Leftovers” this year, she’s still the complex mystery of a woman that has beguiled us over numerous episodes.
– On “Fargo”, she is the leading lady Sheriff Gloria Burgle who flies the flag of morality in a world that’s rife with corruption. She’s already drawn favourable comparisons with Frances McDormand’s Marge Gunderson.
Crystal Allen in “The Stalker Club”
– One of Canada’s genuine sweethearts as a serial killer you say! That’s the latest incarnation of the gorgeous Crystal Allen on the small screen as she slashes her way into our hearts in “The Stalker Club” on Lifetime.
– Don’t miss her in the devilishly saucy guise of the aggrieved Beth Glynner who has decide to exact vengeance on the offsprings of the people she feels responsible for the death of her beloved sister Theresa.
– We’ve already seen her sizzle on “Supernatural” and delivered emotional resonance in the festival favourite “Exit Thread”. Crystal’s very much a name that we will find desirable for years to come.
Julia Ubrankovics in “The Last Kingdom”
– When one is as stunning as Hungarian-born actress Julia Ubrankovics even in shades of black and white on print, the adulation for her is rightly at its pinnacle as we are immersed in her glittering allure.
– The enticing Julia will dazzle us this week on Netflix in “The Last Kingdom” during the bygone era of the Anglo Saxon, around ninth century AD, when England was divided into seven separate kingdoms.
– If you haven’t yet, do check her out on “Hawaii Five-0” as well as on “X-Company”. The world have always love the enchanting talents from the continent of Europe with Julia soon to be at the centre of our obsession.