Audrey Moore in “Feud”
– Week in, week out we’ve always excited to heap praise on the sterling women of TV and the fetching visage of Audrey Moore who has been on shows such as “Manhattan” and “Better Call Saul” is to be admired.
– This week on the Season 1 finale of “Feud”, Audrey guest-stars as Cathy Crawford, the daughter of screen legend Jessica Lange’s Joan Crawford. In poignant scenes with Jessica, Audrey delivers with dramatic finesse.
– Don’t miss her at her tempting best in the upcoming western-themed TV series “Godless” alongside Sons Of Anarchy’s Kim Coates. She is playing Sarah Doyle, a lusty woman who craves for a man’s company.
Rena Strober in “Veep”
– Comedy is well known for its vivaciously perky female talents and Rena Strober has delighted audiences with her unabashed, playful take on the funny side of life on Broadway, film and television.
– On the the new episode of “Veep”, she appears as Crystal whose date with Congressman Jonah Ryan (Timothy Simons) reveal his hidden secret that involves a basement torture dungeon! Run Crystal Run!
– Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander has celebrated her as a delectable comedienne. Rena also does indeed have a rockin’ body (a “Veep” reference) and we can’t wait for her to arouse us with more instances of her comedic brain.
Lara Shah in “Scandal Made Me Famous”
– The comely Lara Shah came into our adoring vision on the festival circuit with her engaging turn as Katie who is documenting her impending wedding in the entertaining comedy “Trippin’ to the Altar”.
– She currently portrays Meredith Kercher on “Scandal Made Me Famous”. Meredith was a British student found murdered in Perugia, Italy with the suspect being her flatmate Amanda Knox in what became a media frenzy.
– I feel blessed to have gotten this interview with her. Lara was on “The Monroes” with Niki Koss of “Famous In Love” fame and will appear alongside PLL’s Troian Bellisario in “Chuck Hank and the San Diego Twins”.