Charlotte Kirk in “The Depths” & “No Place To Fall”
– Cementing her stature as an Indie Goddess, British Vixen Charlotte Kirk is a screen temptation in doubly fashion with starring roles in 2 stirring films that sees her thread a seductive side as well as a love interest.
– In the short film “No Place To Fall”, she’s a shimmering romantic leading lady in the role of Shea, the bartender whose boyfriend is going away for deployment. Can they keep the fires of passion alive in the face of uncertainty?
– Just from the trailer of “The Depths”, we get a glimpse of the stunning Charlotte who wields her most enticing feminine wiles as Chloe. If you’re into dramatic thrillers, do check her out in “Vice” as well as “Nicole, O.J. & Me”.
Christy Escobar in “Viral Beauty”
– With such a classy elegance, the gorgeous Christy Escober seems to be born to gracefully adorn the finery of the screen and certainly one to be fawned over at red carpets during some of the most illustrious film festivals.
– She’s magnetic as Tiffany in “Viral Beauty”, the stylist who is part of the image team transforming Casey Killoran’s Marsha Day into an online phenom after she becomes popular with Perez Hilton’s endorsement.
– A soon to be desirable face, Christy will be seen in a supporting role in Shotgun, written and directed by Hannah Marks and Joey Powers as well as “Who We Are Now” which stars Emma Roberts and Lea Thompson.