Grace Santos in “Nacido de Nuevo”
– She’s already graced the opening ceremony of the Bentonville Film Fest and the multi-talented Grace Santos will be dazzling up various panels as well as the screening of her short film “Nacido de Nuevo” this Friday.
– This graceful indie captivator stars in the stirring short with Juan Pablo Raba (Narcos, Six), part of a slate of films central to the Geena-Davis co-founded festival at helping women and minorities in entertainment.
– Grace’s riveting performance in “Odessa” which screened at Cannes gained her a devoted audience. She’ll be returning to this year’s Cannes once more in beguiling fashion with her stirring role in “Nacido de Nuevo”.
Lindsey Naves in “Kate & Lilly”
– Carrying a torch for the cutest women onscreen is a joy and Lindsey Naves who stars in “Kate and Lilly” reels us in with her fetching performance as Lilly, the object of affection of her old school friend Kate.
– For many of us romantics, we might have harboured a friend crush before and “Kate and Lilly” will surprise us with its tender look at burgeoning love in which as Lilly, Lindsey would merit our infatuation.
– She certainly shimmers onscreen with an approachable desirability and has appeared alongside Michael Shannon and Kristen Gutoskie. I fondly remember her as one of the most affable indie actresses.
Lara Everly – Director of “Free To Laugh”
– Lara is a triple-threat entertainer and is bringing her adeptness in telling stories with a humorous touch to this year’s Bentonville Film Fest as she embraces humanity with her short that delves into the marginalised.
– She’s the director of the documentary “Free To Laugh” which shows how comedy can change the lives of women who have been incarcerated. It’s about the healing power of humour to overcome one’s dark past.
– From a number of web series, film and TV which includes a recent role on “American Housewife”, Lara has always been immersed in themes that are comedic in nature making her an ardent-worthy funny woman.
Christina Moore – Writer of “Pray For Rain”
– Christina returns to add sophisticated charm to this year’s Bentonville Film Fest having shone at the 2016 Edition in the drama “Running Wild” opposite Sharon Stone, a fascinating story she co-wrote.
– She is the accomplished writer and co-producer behind the murder mystery “Pray for Rain” which stars Jane Seymour and is set in the central valley of California during a horrific drought where secrets begin to unravel.
– She’s quite the Indie Goddess at a multitude of film festivals as audiences are treated to her elegance in films such as “Searching for Fortune” and “The Dog Lover”. This is on-top of her many magnetic appearances on TV.