Lisa Durupt in “Date My Dad”
– From a string of holiday movies produced by and for the Hallmark Channel most notably the “Murder She Baked” franchise to films as well as TV shows, Lisa Durupt has established herself as a most beloved entertainer.
– She’s a vision of effervescent charm as Katie the potential love interest of Barry Watson’s Ricky Cooper and manager of a Forever 21 store, immediately endearing herself to Ricky’s daughter Mirabel (Zenia Marshall).
– It’s easy to see why she was recently nominated for Best Performance by a Female in a Short Drama at the Leo Awards for her enchanting performance in “The Goodnight Kiss”. She’s well merited for all the plaudits.
Angeline Appel in “The Ranch”
– With the release of the comedy series “The Ranch” starring Ashton Kutcher on Netflix, it’s an opportune time to lay our eyes on the luscious Angeline Appel who is a guest-star and will very likely heat things up!
– She so memorably had a recurring role on the hit series “Shameless as Brina, one of the paramours of Lip Gallagher (Jeremy Allen White) who aids him with his waning libido and duly cemented her sex appeal.
– Angeline was also a luminous addition to Disney’s “Lab Rats:Elite Force” as Christina, an android companion created by Chase Davenport (William Brent) who has been programmed to be a tad over protective.
Cristen Coppen in “Casual”
– Cristen Coppen is a charismatic indie actress who came into prominence in the horror genre with striking roles in films such as “Staunton Hill” and “The Red House”. This week, she will deliver sassiness to the small screen!
– On the latest episode of “Casual”, Cristen can be seen as Alyssa, a pregnant woman who seeks the help of Michaela Watkins’s Valerie Meyers on her marital issues with her husband and she’s quite the firecracker.
– She is also in a supporting role in the heartfelt romantic drama “Monday Nights At Seven” which stars Edward James Olmos and Lorraine Bracco. We certainly want more helpings of the kissable Cristen on the indie circuit!