Amanda Brooke Lerner in “The Cartographer”
– Amanda Brooke Lerner is already a big winner at this year’s Long Island Film Expo having garnered the Best Actress Award for her stirringly layered work on the bi-polar disorder themed short “The Cartographer”.
– The emotional nuances that are often the driver of a moving story are knitted captivatingly by Amanda as she embodies the struggles of her character Hope, a mother who tries her best to cope with her son’s mental illness.
– On stage, she’s been lauded as a powerful storyteller and onscreen most notably in independent cinema, she’s the captivating centre at the heart of the diverse women she’s essayed which should win her even more accolades.
Kristine Gerolaga in “On the Edge”
– Yet again we are graced by the endearing presence of multi-faceted women of the screen with Kristine Gerolaga who is known for writing, directing, producing and starring in the comedic short film “A Period Drama”.
– The dramedy “On The Edge is where viewers can watch her in beguiling form as a punk rock chick who encounters a man on the top of a building where they wax lyrical over their similar intentions to attempt suicide.
– Fanboys would have adored her appearance in the buzzworthy Star Wars Fan Flick “Han Solo: A Smuggler’s Trade” where she’s quite the malevolent persona who has nefarious designs on our intrepid Hero Han.
Katelyn Pearce in “So Soha”
– Seeing how the entertaining comedic web series “So Soha” has won multiple awards, Katelyn Pearce, co-executive producer and one of stars of this endearing, female-fronted digital series should warrant adulation.
– One of the sexiest woman to ever emerge in the industry, the stunning Katelyn compliments her allure with an innate dexterity in the funny stakes and she’s a delight as Jenna, the wide-eyed model/cocktail waitress.
– Katelyn is also steadily gaining lovable traction on the festival circuit having starred in the indie drama “We Remember” as well as “Gone By Dawn”, a film that sees her as an exotic dancer alongside Hannah Fierman.