Jenny Raven in “Designated Survivor”
– On the big and small screen, the luscious Jenny Raven is going to be an actress everyone will swiftly cherish as she can be seen in a pair of cerebrally compelling shows as well as a remake of a 90s sci-fi medical thriller.
– One could say she’s living the very idea of six degrees of separation as she has a recurring role as Sasha on “Designated Survivor” which stars Kiefer Sutherland, the original star of “Flatliners” which Jenny will also appear.
– While we wait to discover more about her character Sasha in the coming weeks, audiences will also be able to look forward to watching her in “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan”, the Amazon show inspired by the Jack Ryan franchise.
Mandell Maughan in “Me, Myself And I”
– With her bubbly features, Mandell Maughan is bound to strike a chord with viewers as she dazzles on the new comedy series “Me, Myself And I” which centres on the saga of a man over 3 distinct periods of his zany life.
– She appears as Maggie, the strong willed mum of the young version of Alex Riley (Bobby Moynihan) who regards her son as the jewel in her family. Get set for some touchingly humorous mother-son moments.
– It’s no wonder her web series “Bajillion Dollar Properties” is getting deserving recognition for its sometimes bizarre parody of real-estate reality shows as well as Mandell’s portrayal of the ruthless Victoria King.
Rebecca Lines in “Mr Mercedes”
– Emerging as a beloved indie actress having starred as a variety of diverse women in several films that’s been on the festival circuit, Rebecca Lines is making a transition to television that is to be noted with affection.
– Do catch her on “Mr Mercedes” this week as Felicia, one of the administrators who gets into conflict with Brenden Gleeson’s Bill Hodges when he is prevented from seeing his daughter Allie (Maddie Hasson).
– Rebecca’s already made appearances on the drama series “Greenleaf” and Investigation Discovery true-crime series “Your Worst Nightmare” as well as the TV Movie “Hush Litle Baby” ensuring we’re in for a treat!