Anna Enger in “Superstition”
– With upcoming roles on “Hawaii Five-0”, “Life Sentence” alongside Pretty Little Liar’s Lucy Hale and “The Haunting of Hill House”, the vivacious Anna Enger is to be lauded as one of TV Land’s most desirable faces.
– In the new horror series “Superstition, she’s a most beguiling figure as Sarah who at first appears benevolent towards Officer May Westbrook ( Demetria McKinney ) but she soon turns into a witch not to be trifled with.
– On the big screen, Anna has captivated us in romantic dramas “The Choice” alongside Teresa Palmer and “Endless Love”. As of now, she’s putting her delectable stamp on the small screen and we’re hooked for life!
Anna Konkle in “Shameless”
– Notable for her resonating performance as DNA specialist Tara Milly Izikoff on the popular show “Rosewood”, Anna Konkle complements her enigmatic features with an impeccable flair for engaging viewers.
– She’s the personification of all things loud and brash in her guest-star role on “Shameless” as a woman who tries to dodge paying rent to Emmy Rossum’s Fiona Gallagher and discovers she’s messed with the wrong Gallagher!
– Anna is also one of the most gracious personalities you could ever meet and her star is set to rise even further as she’s slated to star in “When Jeff Tried to Save the World” alongside Jon Heder of Napolean Dynamite fame.
Carol Ann Watts in “Vice-Principals”
– She’s certainly sultry with a capital ‘S’ and Carol Ann Watts is primed for a successful run on with her upcoming role in indie actioner “Aim” as well as appearing on the finale of comedy series “Vice-Principals”.
– In what is a raucous episode with a big reveal, the potently ravishing Carol plays Mercedes, a colleague of Lee Russell (Walton Goggins) who gets into a non-threatening tiff with him over smoking breaks.
– If you’re into films about witch-craft, be sure to keep your eyes fixated on Carol as she’s starring in “The Dark Coven” with horror icon Caroline Williams a.k.a. ‘Stretch’ from “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2”.