Anna Hopkins & Nadine Nicole on “The Expanse”
– The omnipresence of Anna Hopkins is a boon as her stunning presence on shows such as “Shadowhunters” where she’s been riveting as the delectably evil Lilith.
– She’s yet again a scene stealer in the sci-fi genre as Monica Stuart, a canny journalist with the aptitude to get others to divulge their inner thoughts.
– This kissable Canadian Vixen has most certainly won a deluge of admirers with her diverse onscreen turns on the side of good and evil habitually spellbinding.
– Photogenic on multiple forms of media, Nadine Nicole is effortlessly one of the sweethearts of the small screen as she’s shown on her previous recurring role on “Casual”.
– Catch her as Melba Koh, an electrochemical tech on a ship harboring a dark secret who is more than meets her eye and endowed with superhuman strength.
– With her ability to move our hearts which has helped her garner several Best Actress awards, Nadine could soon be a talent to adore for quite some time.
Sydney Sweeney on “The Handmaid’s Tale”
– A Trailblazer with a Capital ‘T’, Sydney Sweeney is the epitome of burgeoning success as she recently snagged a plum role in the hit show “The Handmaid’s Tale”.
– As the magnetic Eden, a child-bride in a mass-marriage ceremony, Sydney deftly portrays this teen on the cusp of womanhood with complexity and unpredictability.
– She’s a sought after young actress who will next be spicing things up with Amy Adams on “Sharp Objects” and stars in the exorcism horror tale “Tell Me Your Name”.
Kelly Deadmon on “Law & Order: SVU”
– Many will remember Kelly Deadmon for her sexy role on “The Affair” as the feisty yet horny Tory who enters into a tryst with Joshua Jackson’s Cole Lockhart.
– On the thrilling 2-partner finale of “Law & Order: SVU”, she guest stars as Stephanie Buckley, a woman who hired Lourdes Vega (Genesis Rodriguez) as a nanny
– You would be surprised to see that Kelly doesn’t look her age and as you’ll see in her youtube video series “The Younger Games”, she’s blessed with a youthful sensuality.
Christine Lakin on “Hollywood Darlings”
– Christine Lakin is the perpetual TV darling and on the recent episode of Season 2 of “Hollywood Darlings”, she’s every bit the charmer in several flashback scenes.
– Together with Beverley Mitchell and Jodie Sweetin, Christine and her gal pals of sitcom starlets are pushing the comic envelope and making us smile.
– We know her as having quite the charismatic verve and yet she can also take on grimy, gritty roles as she proved in the indie drama “Jimmy The Saint”.