Marem Hassler in “Riley Parra”
– Blending the appeal of the supernatural and dynamism of police drama, Marem Hassler headlines the series “Riley Parra” as the titular heroine and she’s fighting the good fight in a world corrupted by demons.
– Did I mention she gets to lock lips with her co-star Liz Vassey who plays Dr. Gillian Hunt? Adding to the allure that Marem has in abundance, her Riley’s budding relationship with Gillian has its captivating moments.
– She’s also turning heads on the big screen, having starred in several films that went on to rouse the festival circuit. She also recently appeared with “Shades Of Blue” star Drea de Matteo in the horror flick “Don’t Sleep”.
Natalie Britton, Producer- “Sam Did It”
– With dual screenings of the comedic short “Sam Did It” at the Galway Film fleadh in Ireland and at Outfest 2018, multi-talented Natalie Britton is on a roll in light of the wonderful response from audiences.
– Proving to be an accomplished producer as well as an assistant director, she’s also overseen 2 other short films namely “Egg Day” and “Susanne and the Man” which premiered at the California’s women film festival 2018.
– Her achievements both behind the lens as well as an adore-worthy actress of warmly received indie films such as “Flatbush Luck” and her guest-star roles on “Fuller House” and “Doubt” should trigger Natalie’s rise.
Marianne Farley, Director- “Marguerite”
– With universal themes that speaks to the heart, Marianne Farley has elevated the intimate short film “Marguerite” into being a story that will change many a viewpoint about acceptance of sexual orientation.
– Just as she’s been an adept actress at capturing the nuances of the characters she’s essayed most notably on “This Life”, her leading ladies in “Marguerite” are fully developed and resonate deeply with us.
– Marianne has mentioned before that there’s something experimental about film in its short form with the message coming across on screen as rather pure. We’re already excited at the next feature she has lined up.