1. Kristen Gutoskie in “Containment”
– One of the world’s must adore faces, the ravishing Kristen Gutoskie stars in the upcoming “Containment” on the CW Network which has buzz written all over. Catch her as schoolteacher Katie Frank, the face of calm amidst an alarmingly deadly epidemic!
– Think the MERS virus X 100 and you’ll get a sense of the contagion that will have a big impact of the life of Kristen’s character Katie. Seeing how she responds to the forced isolation is worth every minute watching this conspiracy laden viral outbreak series.
– The stage is set for her to be the apple of our eyes and taking on such a heroic role makes Kristen very covetable seeing how she’s also on the “Containment” panel at Comic Con.
2. Ellen Dubin in “Nobility”
– Sci-Fi Vixen, Indie Queen, TV Siren are laudations well deserved for the delectable Ellen Dubin who has made her endearing presence felt in numerous mediums and she keeps getting sexier every year.
– One of Canada’s finest performers, her loveliness is infectious as is her innate sensuality. Don’t miss her in the sci-fi series “Nobility” where she appears as the Colonel Theia, a member of a very intelligent race called The Eujins who has valuable lessons for humans.
– It’s only a matter of time before Ellen garners an icon award for her contribution to the entertainment industry where she’s fondly regarded for her captivating performances including her memorable turn as Giggerota in the cult hit “Lexx”.
3. Megan Duffy & Eileen Dietz in “HAG”
– Already notable for being the shining star of the horror short “Hag”, Megan continues to astound us with her perfect mix of allure and comely beauty. She’s a viewer’s dream girl as Marie Somers whose sleepwalking is a pre-cursor to something more terrifying.
– Effortlessly morphing from cutie to screen temptation, this crimson-haired minx is on her way to be one of life’s addiction!
– Eileen may be playing the titular Hag (kudos to her for taking on the countless hours on the makeup chair) but she’s already a legend as the face of the demon Pazuzu in “The Exorcist”. With her devilish yet engaging smile, she’s a charming lady indeed.
– From 2015 onwards, she’ll be very much on our radars thanks to her array of new horror roles which includes “Scream Queen Campfire”, a nod to our unforgettable Scream Queens.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, addiction, alluring, beauty, brunette, canada, comely, comic con, containment, cute, cutie, cw, dream, eileen dietz, ellen dubin, festival, film, girl, hag, horror, independent, indie, kristen gutoskie, mers, must, nobility, redhead, san diego, sci-fi, sensual, series, sexy, short, shows, starlets, television, tempation, tv, watch
Canadian actresses are an absolute addiction and rising starlet Rebecca Liddiard is dazzling up both television as well as the web. She’s already a hit on youtube in the web series “MsLabelled” as Ella, the fashionista who has lofty ambitions of launching an upstart fashion blog. This is to ensure Label, the magazine she’s working for gets a spruced up and regain the buzz of being trendy. Rebecca is effortlessly easy on the eyes, a vision of poise even in the face of the bitchiness that goes along in the world of high fashion. Does our heroine Ella triumph over the evil overloads of style? Seeing how she’s a fan of fashion, this is the ideal role for her and youtube viewers are in unison in appreciating this leading lady. Another medium that’s ripe for her to shine is of course television.
Imagine if you were on the right side of 21 i.e. below that golden age and a survivor of a mysterious plague. That’s the premise of “Between”, the riveting new series on Netflix and with post-apocalyptic stories growing in popularity, this is going to be a must-watch. Likewise are the stars of tomorrow such as Rebecca who has a recurring role as Hanna who will raise questions about her background as will the puzzling episodic drama. Figuring out the cause of the disease that decimated thousands is going to stimulate our minds. Eerily we’ve seen the deaths caused by Mers in South Korea and one can only hope fiction doesn’t turn into reality with quarantine zones popping up everywhere. Her evolution on “Between” will be desirably anticipated and let’s hope she gets to be at the forefront of an exciting series just as how she’s done on youtube. With comparisons to Emma Watson blowing in the breeze although I liken Rebecca more in the vein of Keira Knightley, she could soon find herself becoming a star in her own right.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged actress, addiction, between, blogger, canada, canadian, dazzler, Emma Watson, fashion, fashionista, keira knightley, MsLabelled, post-apocalyptic, rebecca liddiard, series, show, television, tv, vixen, web