Destined to be a buzzworthy face on film and on television for years to come, the ebullient Kristen Gutoskie is sparking a global addiction this month. Her high-profile role as Katie Frank on the upcoming THE CW show “Containment” which starts on the small screen come 19th April will thrust her into television fandom as will her riveting appearance in the indie romance “The Dust Storm” premiering at this year’s Nashville Film Fest. In “Containment”, Kristen stars as Katie, a single mother and grade school teacher trapped in a military cordon site erected after a deadly outbreak. High on drama with an array of emotional human stories, Katie’s story arc is bound to be a source of captivation week in week out especially since she’s trapped with her 11 year old son. Will she have to face up the possibility of the ultimate sacrifice as the season progresses?
She’s also going to move audiences in “The Dust Storm” as Nora, the girl who breaks the heart of her paramour Brennan but returns into his life, rekindling a nostalgic passion. Just like a memorable song that goes deep into your soul, Kristen’s moving portrayal of the enigmatic Nora interweaves the cascading joy and despair of love that will bring forth a gush of emotions. I would liken her performance to the touching melodies of this new song I discovered called “Not Gonna” by indie folk sister duo Lily & Madeleine. Taking a snippet from the lyrics of the song ‘Everyone’s expecting me to say I’m sorry but I’m not/ No I’m not’ resonates so well with her character Nora seeing how she’s the heartbreaker who in reality doesn’t really need to offer any apologies. We are more than ever ready to be mesmerised by the charming and talented Kristen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2016, actress, addiction, charming, containment, cw, ebullient, festival, film, global, goddess, independent, indie, kristen gutoskie, mesmerizing, nashville, rising, riveting, romance, series, show, starlet, television, the dust storm, tv
– A genuine angel of the indie horror scene, Jennifer has delved into a variety of genres and has notably beguile in dramatic roles which showcased her captivating veneer.
– Here’s Jennifer revealing more about her role in “The Escape” and “A Cursed Coven”:
In my film The Escape my character is running for her life as she is chased by a madman. I wrote, directed, & starred in this film, & Roxanne Williams helped me produce it. It is screening tonight at Crypticon before the film A Cursed Coven., which I have a role in, along with Rachel Grubb, & Sarah French (who you know). Ries Dahlquist is the producer. It’s about 2 sister’s & their friends who uncover the truth about their heritage & a dark family curse. I play Rikki, Rachel’s boss in the film.
– Fans can get to connect with her at Crypticon as she will be there all weekend from Friday to Sunday so expect her to steal quite a few hearts.
– Sarah is an esteemed guest at Crypticon and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to gaze longingly at this blonde bombshell and Scream Queen.
– With her 2 movies namely “Insectula!” and “A Cursed Coven” screening and the fact she’s gracing Crypticon with such potent sensuality, this voluptuous blonde is a magnet for fandom.
– Citing Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira as influential, Sarah exudes her own charismatic glow every time she takes the screen proving she’s a cut above!
– Vintage Goddess and Horror Princess Rachel Grubb is an addiction for many around the world as she has a distinctive allure that’s ultimately eye-catching.
– She’s the bewitching lead in “A Cursed Coven” playing one of 2 sisters who discover their legacy as witches that come with a dark family curse.
– Rachel is one of the most photogenic actresses to emerge from the indie horror scene and she has the classic beauty as well dazzling poise to delight audiences.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged a cursed coven, addiction, angel, blonde, bombshell, captivating, crypticon, goddess, horror, independent, indie, insectula, jennifer prettyman, Minneapolis, photogenic, rachel grubb, sarah french, scream queen, starlet, the escape, vintage, voluptuous, witches