1. Jessika Van in “The Messengers”
– Jessika is starring in the new CW supernatural series “The Messengers” as Koa Lin, a grifter from Hong Kong who can be quite the deceiver. Could she be one of the Four Horsemen which the Devil himself is seeking?
– While there’s leading lady Shantal Van Santen to admire, the always angelic Jessika Van is worthy of some serious swooning on TV thanks to her addictive radiance.
– She’s also set to headline “Rush Hour”, the show based on the Jackie’s Chan epic comedy action franchise which means audiences should be dashing to adorn her with plenty of affection.
2. Mary Mackey in “Criminal Minds”
– The ravishing Mary Mackey has the mesmerizing features that glows onscreen and it’s no wonder she’s been Miss Northern California as well as a successful runway model.
– Catch her in the episode “A Place at the Table” from “Criminal Minds” as heiress Donna Kingman who together with her family are brutally slaughtered by an unsub with familial ties to her husband.
– Currently also an accomplished acting coach, she’s an inspiration to aspiring talents and one can see she has such a giving soul, it’s time we return the love for her by following her enchanting onscreen work.
3. Abby Miller in “Grey’s Anatomy”
– As Kate, a plane crash survivor in the latest episode of “Grey’s Anatomy”, she’s proof of a versatile and brilliant actress with the innate gift of expressing the full spectrum of emotions.
– She’s also set to dazzle in the upcoming retro dramatic series “Aquarius”. All i can say is that Abby Miller + David Duchovny = Bliss!
– “Justified” may have ended its impressive run this week but we will always be fond of Abby for playing the memorable Ellen May who happens to be an Oxycontin-addicted prostitute with an independent streak.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, abby miller, acting, actress, angelic, angels, april, brilliant, coach, crave, criminal minds, cw, devils, glow, grey's anatomy, jessika van, justified, mary mackey, mesmerizing, model, new, rush hour, series, shantal van santen, show, supernatural, television, the messengers, tv, versatile, vixen
It’s her natural beauty and angelic flawlessness that will have many forming an avid attachment to the very cute Peyton McDavitt. It is the end of 2014 so we’re bringing out the crystal ball to ascertain the starlets who might have their breakout year in 2015 with Peyton being on the verge. If you’re the sort who gravitates towards cuties such as Brie Larson who can certainly steal a scene or two then Peyton should be earmarked as being an enchanting face too. Certainly on television, she’s been doing just that on shows such as “Rizzoli & Isles”, “Last Resort” and “Killer Women” with the latest seeing her guest-star as a former medic, Andrea Corbett who is on a crime spree. Only thing is that she’s doing it on account of trying to replicate the adrenaline rush she once had in battle which she is re-living vicariously through robbing banks and giving the cash to local vets. This was an emotional role for Peyton, portraying an unstable women and she did went out of her way (with tons of research) to tell the story of this tortured character. Her expressiveness onscreen is a great watch, displaying her ability to ace the dramatic scenes.
Her dedication is exemplary and bodes well for her in making a name for herself in the industry. From being an All-American field hockey player to being fluent in Spanish, there’s many more colorful shades of Peyton we would love to discover. Can’t wait to start up on an interview with this beautiful talent with plenty of heart.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged actress, angelic, beautiful, brie larson, cute, enchanting, killer women, last resort, peyton mcdavitt, rising, Rizzoli & Isles, series, show, starlet, talent, television, tv