Special Guest Scream Queen FELISSA ROSE
– With the presentation of the Crimson Screen Horror Icon Award to iconic temptress Felissa Rose, she’s cemented her legendary status as one of horror’s most coveted actress. She’s also a Special Guest at the Crimson Screen Film Fest and that’s going to be thoroughly memorable!
– The intensity she’s able to exude onscreen have seen Felissa assume most famously the transgendered serial killer Angela in “Sleepaway Camp” and recently a religious fanatic in “Zombie Killers”. She admirably pushes the boundaries in damaged personas onscreen.
– Her immense contributions to horror is an inspiration for everyone across the world and indeed instilled my own undying passion for the beloved genre.
Astrea Campbell-Cobb in “KILD TV”
– Ravishing blue-eyed blonde Astrea Campbell-Cobb has been a scene stealer on both the indie scene and television. Having featured her before on this blog in support of her guest-star role on the hit series “Marvel’s: Agents Of Shield”, she garnered a wave of adulation.
– She’s at her beguiling best in “KILD TV” as Adel, a new employee at a small TV station terrorised by a serial killer that hides in plain sight. Astrea won a nomination for Best Actress for her role as Adel confirming she’s a rising talent to be smitten with.
– Her photogenic sex appeal, kissable lips and acting finery is thrusting her into the spotlight which puts her on massively lovable notice.
Alexis Codding in “Neron”
– When it comes to hailing flawless beauties, Alexis Codding is a young talent with picture perfect charms. Blessed with the effortlessly sexy allure that reminds of actresses such as Olivia Wilde, she’ll stir your senses in no time.
– Her emergence in indie horror has seen her star in various films and shorts including “Voodoo” as the slasher anthology-themed “Hi-8 (Horror Independent 8)”. Alexis has been part of some gritty features yet her well-liked warmth comes shining through.
– Catch her in the horror/thriller “Neron”, a tale of mystery and illusion where a premature newborn son, the titular Neron starts wreaking havoc on his family.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2016, agents of shield, alexis codding, Astrea Campbell-Cobb, award, beauty, best actress, blonde, coveted, crimson, felissa rose, festival, film, flawless, guest, horror, icon, independent, indie, kild tv, marvel, neron, ravishing, scream queen, screen, sleepaway camp, special
We’re fondly drawn to the amiable personalities of young, upcoming actresses and Australian cutie Sarah de Possesse is set to be a sensation this week on the web. She’s the leading lady of the acclaimed LGBT series “Starting From Now” which has its Season 5 World Premiere on Monday 21st March. Sarah recently won Best Supporting Actress at the 2015 NYC Web Fest for her role as the dewy-eyed Steph who has quite the complicated love life.
Here’s Sarah touching on her role as Steph:
One of the things that drew me to Starting From Now initially was how well it’s written. Julie’s characters are wonderfully complex, which makes it a great script to work with. Steph is initially quite naive and a little lost; she makes a lot of questionable decisions in her misguided efforts to follow her heart, and in the process she manages to hurt the people closest to her. I don’t necessarily agree with the choices she makes, but I believe that she is a good person, with the best of intentions. I like her ultimately because there’s nothing false or pretentious at her core.
Sarah’s endearingly virginal features is sure to be viewed with devotion in much the same way many are addicted to “Starting From Now”. There’s affecting home truths that hit all the right notes with its setting in Sydney a palpable reflection of the city’s LGBT scene. This strikingly layered web series is a success thanks to the esteemed creator Julie Kalceff as well as the polished, edgy portrayals of leading ladies Sarah de Possesse, Rosie Lourde, Lauren Orrell and Bianca Bradey. It’s a blessing to be able to put these amazing women on the pedestal of admiration and avid buzz is likely to be gathering pace for the talented Sarah.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, amiable, aussie, australian, award, best supporting, bianca bradey, cutie, endearing, Julie Kalceff, lauren orrell, lesbian, lgbt, nyc web fest, premiere, rising, Sarah de Possesse, series, sie Lourde, starlet, Starting From... Now, sunny, sydney, web, world, youtube